Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[DENIED] 8Bitsbear's Operator Application.

+4
Munuckex
Ser.net
Sparky
8BitsBear
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39712614

Steam Name:[FG] ✰8BitsBear✰

How old are you?:17

Do you have a Microphone?:Yes, but often you hear echo.

Most Commonly Used Character(s):Elisa "Vex" Johnson, Annie "Emy"

Bouchard (UCB) and Student Bum'Ger (Vort).(MYQL was reset well....)

How long have you been playing on the server?:3 days since I helped Kemerd a bit today, I'd say 5 days since it was down all the time. + if I count the days I helped for testing. In total it equals 7 days meaning. 1 Week. I will also continue to support the community even if it means that it is dead. You can have all my gratitude Kem.

Why do you want to become an Operator?:
I believe I am an active, experienced and trusted player who is more than capable of handling server powers. I am a former FPRP admin and a member of the FPMC staff team which shows I have been trusted in the past to not abuse administrator powers. Since playing the server it has truly become one of my favorite servers to play because of the fun events and because it actually has a decent amount of role play, I want to apply for a staff position because I have seen rule breakers on the server when admin assistance is not available, with powers I would be able to stop them and explain to them what they have done wrong so that they may continue role playing without breaking the corresponding rule.

More reasons that I want to be an Operator.:I believe that I should be approved for operator on the HL2RP server because I understand how to roleplay and why to kick someone. I am an active member of the FG community and I am on frequently. I play on the FG server all the time and it would be great to be able to help clean the server of terrible FailRPers or rule breakers, making the game better for everybody. With summer vacation and spring break and all that coming up in a few months I'll have a lot of free time and would like to use it to contribute to the FG community that I know so well. An operator position would make it easier for me to do this instead of going to a friend and asking him to ban the player breaking the rules, etc. I get along well with everyone else and I believe with my previous experience I can do an excellent job of helping to moderate the HL2RP server.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\_______________________________________________________________/
To everyone who supported me all along, I must say thank you and I will keep make you guys smiling behind your computers!.
✰8BiтѕBeᴀя✰
*PS: You can be certain that there will be grammatical errors since I am still learning English. Please don't go whining about it.*

Last edited by 8BitsBear on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

+Support. GL Bbycaix

http://www.Brilliant.com

Ser.net

Ser.net

(+/-) support.

A very nice, regular player, but I don't think it's a good idea for him to be a staff member (IMO)
I've seen him abuse before (not on FG) and the application itself has few grammar errors. Also, I know that he was a staff member on few other servers, but I've never played on those communities/heard about them.
PS: In addition to that, we don't need staff right now since the server isn't up and we got enough staff for our playerbase.

Munuckex

Munuckex

I know that I just joined the forums but I had problems finding the server forums. Well other then that I saw him in action and he really knows what hes doing. I actually think that's would be a good operator. It the first time I ever trust somebody with that high of power but this could be a great staff member. I suggest, Support+.

Keep up the great work!

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Munuckex wrote:I know that I just joined the forums but I had problems finding the server forums. Well other then that I saw him in action and he really knows what hes doing. I actually think that's would be a good operator. It the first time I ever trust somebody with that high of power but this could be a great staff member. I suggest, Support+.

Keep up the great work!

Thx :-}.

^^

LeaderTissue

Support+. I hope best for you.

Gangster_Story

Gangster_Story

Ser.net wrote:(+/-) support.

A very nice, regular player, but I don't think it's a good idea for him to be a staff member (IMO)
I've seen him abuse before (not on FG) and the application itself has few grammar errors. Also, I know that he was a staff member on few other servers, but I've never played on those communities/heard about them.
PS: In addition to that, we don't need staff right now since the server isn't up and we got enough staff for our playerbase.

-Support.
I don't think we need staff atm either. Plus I kinda agree with this.

8[DENIED] 8Bitsbear's Operator Application. Empty Staff Application Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

I've had you on my friendslist for some time now, and I've gotten to know you well. You're a good person, but I just don't think you are ready to be staff right now. It hurts me to say this to a friend, but [Denied].

The server has only been actively up for 2-3 days now, and the requirements are a week. You're good at heart, but your grammar isn't the best. (I know you are still learning English, but proper grammar is essential for staff, as staff are supposed to set the example.)

Thanks for the application, maybe you can apply again at a later time.

- Kemerd

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

+Support Great application.

Last edited by Red Spy.TF on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nevermind)

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Spy, he's already been denied... Don't bring back dead applications please

http://www.Brilliant.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum