Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MPF Application [Denied]

+2
klindahl14
Shamozo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MPF Application [Denied] Empty MPF Application [Denied] Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Shamozo

Steam ID:76561197998605505

Steam Name:Shamozo

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):

Most Commonly Used Character(s):Arianna Johnson

How long have you been playing on the server?:8 Hours

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:To protect the environment and society by ridding the town of law breakers

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:No

Have you read the CCA guide?:Yes

Character Biography:I am the new girl in town, but there is one problem, I don't have any money. Struggling to make friends and get a job, I am just barely surviving this harsh winter. Hopefully things will get better soon.

A citizen attempts to hit you on the head with a large metal pole, what do you do? Use it in a roleplay example format:
/me lunges out of the way and pulls out a gun and aims at the citizen and says "Citizen" "Get on the wall"
"Citizen" "Face the wall" and radios "Requesting higher rank officer to me, contrabands

You're an RCT, and there are no other units on, would go guy outside to patrol?:Yes, but only around the plaza

An officer of the CCA walks into the room, what do you do as an 05 or lower?:Do not look at them, ask permission to speak

A citizen takes out a gun from his bag, and hands it to you, saying that he is turning in contraband, what do you do?:Take it and and thank them

An anti-citizen is spotted in the city! What do you do?:Radio in for backup

As an 04, a higher up tells you to amputate an anti-citizen, how would you go about doing this?:Pull out a gun and kill them without error

There is an exogen breach, what do you do?:Radio in for backup

List the types of contraband with examples and levels:Level 1 – Green

Anti-Union Propaganda

Bleach

Books, Except for UU-Branded books! Ex. - Zen of The Union

Bottled Water

Large Soda

Metropolice Supplements

Spray Paint

Vegetable Oil

Non-Branded UU-Foods (Orange, Banana, Donuts, Anything that doesn't have a (UU) in

the name in front of it.) Level 2 – Yellow

Combine Lock

Handheld Radio

Health Kits - Except for Medical C.W.U.

Health Vials - Except for Medical C.W.U.

Paracetamol - Except for Medical C.W.U.

Stationary Radio

Steroids

Zip Ties

Whiskey

Beer

Non-issued Universal Clothing (Ex. Different City Clothing, Not Rebel Vests) Level 3 - Red

Flash Grenade

HE Grenade

Smoke Grenade

Resistance/Medic Uniforms

9mm Pistol Bullets

SMG Bullets

12ga Buckshot Cartridges

Pulse-Rfile Energy Rounds

Dark Energy Ball

.357 Rounds

Crossbow Bolts

Rocket Missles

9mm Pistol

MP7/SMG

Combine SPAS-12 Shotgun

Overwatch Standard Issued Pulse-Rifle (AR2)

.357 Magnum

Crossbow

RPG

What does 10-4 mean?:Copy

What does 11-22 mean?:Contraband

What does 10-103M mean?:Subject is mentally unfit.

Do you think you can properly roleplay an agent of the Combine?:Yes

Do you accept that if you fail in your duty to roleplay this whitelist properly, it can be taken away?:Yes

An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?:Act like nothing happened and continue with what i was doing

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:Arianna Johnson

DATE OF BIRTH:10/15/70

CURRENT DATE:7/28/89

PHYSICAL TRAITS:Blonde hair, Skinny/Somewhat strong build, 5 ft. 3

NOTABLE SKILLS:Acrobatics, Agility, Stamina

REASON FOR APPLYING:I want to protect the city

BLOOD TYPE:A

LOYALIST POINTS:I don't know so 0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: MPF Application [Denied] Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

klindahl14

klindahl14

-Support. This kid is a huge minge. He thought i was killing him for jumping. ECT. ECT. He does not know the rules of MPF since he thought i was killing him for jumping, when it was only Re-education

On top of that, It is a shared account with 3 people, his sister applied for it. So they all would be using MPF

3MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: MPF Application [Denied] Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

-Support

What klindahl said.
(This looks kinda copy-pasted?)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

4MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: MPF Application [Denied] Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Shamozo wrote:
An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?:Act like nothing happened and continue with what i was doing

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:Arianna Johnson

DATE OF BIRTH:10/15/70

CURRENT DATE:7/28/89

What

http://www.Brilliant.com

5MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: MPF Application [Denied] Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 am

KraKenZ - Lol

KraKenZ - Lol

Cherub wrote:-Support

What klindahl said.
(This looks kinda copy-pasted?)

6MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: MPF Application [Denied] Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

DENIED.

This application looks like it's been copied and pasted, that and you've only made one post on the forums, which is this one, and you haven't spent a lot of time on the server and therefore, none of us have really seen what your roleplay is like.

Spend more time on the server and make a real application with your own effort and try again! c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum