Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thekmim's Operator Application [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60908986

Steam Name: Thekmim

Time zone: EST

How old are you?: 16

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

Most Commonly Used Character(s):  Daniel Enrique, Carl Davids, Neptune Davids, James Enrique, David Enrique, Vincent Black

How long have you been playing on the server?: About a week.

Why do you want to become an Operator?: -I would like to help out with this small community, as I see you are just starting out and low on staff.

-I would like to help with new role-players when they come on the server, making the overall role-play experience better.

-I would like to help with staff duties, along with problems with existing community members, or arguments in OOC, etc.

-I am serious about helping the server, and can be mature and smart with new members who are looking to role-play.

-I would like to prove myself to the server, and show I can be someone you can trust to help staff the server.

If any at all what previous experience do you have being an Operator?: My first experience was on a DarkRP server, when I first started playing Garry's Mod. Then I was an operator on two other small HL2rp communities.

Are there any players which you can believe will vouch for you?: Cherub, Fluffy, Steel, Glad, Hudy, and Ferub.

Do you believe you have any notable traits which may help you when being staff?: I'm active on the server most of the time. Usually (EST) 6pm-(Really Late), and could help with new role-players/minges that come on when the other admins are off. I also have experience on two other hl2rp servers as an operator, and would have patience with new players who are trying to learn.

What do you believe you can bring/do for the community to enhance it in any way possible: I would bring another operator to help with the server, and would teach new players how to role-play who could possibly become new players in the community, increasing the population.

Have you ever been Kicked/Banned from the server, if so; How long and by whom: No, I have not been.

Sign name: Thekmim ;3

Please give an example of a standard punishments for (If possible, describe any and all second chances you believe a player will have):

Metagaming:  I honestly don't think metagaming should be tolerated. If they were metagaming any serious stuff without a real reason of how they got it, like things in the resistance or MPF/CCA information. Then I would say ban them for a day or two. And if they do anything like that again, perm ban. If it is metagaming something less serious, then I would say a ban for a few hours, and then the next time they metagame start the day ban, and then the perm.

Powergaming: If they were a new player and were doing something like /me runs away, then I would void the /me, and explain to them about power game. Then if they continued, I would warn them about it. And if he continued to force-powergame, I would kick them.

Mingepunching:  First time, warning. If continued, kicked from server. If they re-connect and continue to do it, banned for short amount of time. (1-2 hours.) If they continuously re-connect and continue MingePunching and just minging overall, and continuing to do it when I try to teach them how to role-play, then a longer ban, possibly a couple days or so. If they know how to role-play, and are doing it on purpose continuously, then half a week to a week.

FailRP:  There's purposely mingery and just new people. If they were a new player and FailRP'd I would say the best course of action would be to explain to them how they failRP'd. And have them re-do it correctly. If this person was a new player without former RP experience, then teaching them is a good course of action. If they were doing this on purpose and knew how to fully RP, I would start with a stern warning, a kick, and then a short ban afterwards. (If they continued re-connecting and FailRPING.)

Last edited by Thekmim101 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

+SUPPORT! ♥

Quite patient, dilligent, and very mature. Not to mention a great roleplayer. Smile

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support
Capable, knowing, good roleplayer, and can set a good example.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Ferub

Ferub
Operator

+ Major Support

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Apparently you are a great roleplayer, as we can all see by the team.

Glad to have you on the team!

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum