Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gangster's Operator App [Denied]

+4
Kookie
Sparky
Cherub
Gangster_Story
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Gangster_Story

Gangster_Story

Steam ID:

Steam Name: Gangster_Story

How old are you?: 17

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Victor Von Kruger, Judge.DvL, Mathias Keltieffer

How long have you been playing on the server?: Many Days

Why do you want to become an Operator?:

BOY SAID SO -
Kemerd wrote:3:40 PM - Kemerd - Super MLG Canon Maker: apply for operator
Ok so, I want to help the server. In a way that I've never done before, and thats moderate. I've seen a lot of people on, and many people who complain oocly, the little things that don't get fixed. And I wish to see about getting it fixed. First of all, I'm active. This means I'll be on to help people for a good amount of time. Second, is my experience. I've been devving/Administrating servers for about 3 years now. I have a good amount of time on Gmod spent helping moderate servers. And lastly is my love for the server, and the gamemode. Without it, I wouldn't even be applying. (That and also kem said I should.)

Hopefully you consider me.
-G_S

2Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

-Support

Last edited by Cherub on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 am; edited 3 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

3Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Banned

http://www.Brilliant.com

4Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Kookie

Kookie

+Support

4:56 PM - Gangster_Story: +support my app and ill give you a blowjob

(that log is fake, please dont kri)

5Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:14 pm

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

For me, it's hard to say.... *Draws a bunch of sticks. Pulls one out, it's long(That's what she said)* Ok, You got it! + Support

6Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

-Support.

http://www.Brilliant.com

7Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:49 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

Wow, a tie... for now.

8Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 am

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

-Support

9Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:26 am

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

-SUPPORT.

From what i've seen, you are a bit unable to keep your cool, and you generally tend to make situations that can be easily handled and make them much more difficult. I'd say just work on your patience a bit, and i'll turn mine into a +Support!

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

10Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

It would help if you guys would give some reasons why your are giving your dissaproval.

I would see no other reason why except that his Mathias character may have killed some of you, although you shouldn't be taking IC into OOC. (Most of the time they're completely different.)

He is wonderful at roleplay, I've roleplayed with all his characters at least once or twice, and they were all perfect to their IC personalities.

Denied. (For now, reapply later.)

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

11Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Empty Re: Gangster's Operator App [Denied] Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Kookie

Kookie

Sorry, GS, I really think you deserved this position.

Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum