Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Optio's Operator Application [Accepted]

+2
klindahl14
Optio
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Optio's Operator Application [Accepted] Empty Optio's Operator Application [Accepted] Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 am

Optio

Optio
Operator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

Steam Name: [FG/HB] Optio Decanus Morpheus

Time zone: GMT

How old are you?: 24

Do you have a Microphone?: No, I do not.

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Jemes 'Jay' Palde and 'Tweety', maybe Bullsquid.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Roughly 3 weeks to a month, I would've said 3 weeks though.

Why do you want to become an Operator?: In order to help the playerbase with certain tasks that they cannot achieve without others such as an Operator, which they will likely achieve anyway, and help with administrator and Operator tasks, along with helping the server in general.

If any at all what previous experience do you have being an Operator?: I have around half a year of Operator and Admin experience, with the server Gman Gaming, HaZe Gaming, and they are now known as BG, I had a fallout with their owner, due to his stupidity, thus I am not with them right now.

Are there any players which you can believe will vouch for you?: Personally, I do not think so, some people may like me and others not, but some may, I have made a couple of friends on the server so far, and think that there may be at least 1 person if any that would vouch for me.

Do you believe you have any notable traits which may help you when being staff?: I am a loyal person, and a soft-hearted person naturally, I am also able to calm myself down quickly if in any quarrels, if that should happen, which it shouldn't as members of staff should not argue with another player, or staff member.

What do you believe you can bring/do for the community to enhance it in any way possible: I have my experience in Half-Life 2 Roleplay, and have taught many new players in my time as an admin, I also have open suggestions most the time.

Have you ever been Kicked/Banned from the server, if so; How long and by whom: I have been banned for 48 hours by Fluffy, for 'Meta' this report was from Cyanide Girafee, though I will not go into detail due to the fact it will likely cause another argument, and we do not want that.

Sign name: James Buchholz

Please give an example of a standard punishments for (If possible, describe any and all second chances you believe a player will have):

Metagaming: I personally would ban depending on the times the person had done this, once would have been 24 (1444 Minutes) hours for me, depending on what the person had meta'd, 48 (2888 Minutes) hours for x2 of this, etcetera.

Powergaming: A warning, two times would be a kick with another warning, and then a third time would be a 24 hour ban, and a warning along with that.

Mingepunching: Mingepunching deliberately would be a permanent ban from servers I have seen, mostly, though I would warn them because I'm too soft for permanent bans, after that warning would be a swift 48 (2888 Minutes) hour ban, though I normally ask somebody higher than me how long I should ban them for BEFORE banning them, I try not to ban on assumptions.

FailRP: FailRP is a tricky one, though I would warn them for x1 FailRP, x2 FailRP is another warning unless stated otherwise by other staff members, x3 would then be a swift 24 (1444 Minute) hour ban, if they are a true member of the community, they'd come back, if not, they wouldn't, as stated, I try not to permanent ban as it gives people no time to calm down, due to the fact they are gone permanently unless stated otherwise by higher staff members.

Last edited by Optio Decanus Morpheus on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

klindahl14

klindahl14

+ Support

Last edited by klindahl14 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Optio

Optio
Operator

Thank you for your support. Smile *Gives free virtual cookie*

Icewolf

+Support, I think you deserve this Wink.

Optio

Optio
Operator

Wait!

*Caboose voice* Did you only do that for the cookie?! Oh... my... god... YOU HAVE MILK TOO!

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+Support I think you deserve this also haha.  Other than that I know you would be a great Operator.

Optio

Optio
Operator

I fucking love your picture man.

And thank's for your support! Very Happy

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Welcome to the team.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Welcome to the team

http://www.Brilliant.com

Optio

Optio
Operator

Sparky wrote:Welcome to the team
Thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum