Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application

+5
Sparky
Optio
Kookie
Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
The Ninja Spy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:21 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I spent lots of time on this so, thanks for reading!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63718907

Steam Name: '[FG]' The Ninja Spy

Time zone: Central

How old are you?: 16

Do you have a Microphone?: It's broken for now.

Most Commonly Used Character(s): James Rodriguez, MPF:C17.STORM.04.358, Morag Gard

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 2-3 weeks or more. Since June 26'th or before.

Why do you want to become an Operator?: I have played on this server for a long time now and I think
im ready to be a staff memberof FG. I would like to help all of the new players
by teaching them how to roleplay. I would also like to
help our community by making sure their are no bad behavior in our server.

If any at all what previous experience do you have being an Operator?: I have not had a experience.

Are there any players which you can believe will vouch for you?: I believe that Sparky, and Cherub will believe that I am ready to be
a staff.

Do you believe you have any notable traits which may help you when being staff?: I always listen to other staff members if they need help,
or if I am told to do something I will listen and do it if im able to.

What do you believe you can bring/do for the community to enhance it in any way possible: I would be able to get more users in by showing the new
users around and how things work around our community. And if im lucky, he/she would tell their friends about our server.

Have you ever been Kicked/Banned from the server, if so; How long and by whom: No, and i'm not planning to.

Please give an example of a standard punishments for (If possible, describe any and all second chances you believe a player will have):

Metagaming: Talk to them and give them  2 or 3 warning's. Then if they continue I would ask a Higher ranked member for permission
to kick them.

Powergaming: This is a serious rule so. I would talk to them and get a higher member to talk to them and see if it continues I can kick them.

Mingepunching: I would stop and tp to them to see what is going on. I would talk to them and make sure it stops and if it dosn't I would give them
one more chance, them I would kick them.

FailRP: I would ask what they are doing and what they are rp'ing. Then I would teach them what to do in a rp situation and that you can react after he did his /me.
If I get another call about it I would give he/she one more warning and if it continues I might kick them but it would be better to ask permission first.

Sign Name: James Rodriguez

Last edited by The Ninja Spy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced it with the Code)

2TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 am

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

+SUPPORT! ♥

I think you're nice, very mature, and a really good roleplayer! c:

3TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 am

Kookie

Kookie

+Support

what fluffy said

4TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 am

Optio

Optio
Operator

+Support

I've heard good about you, and have seen your roleplaying.

Excellent application, and admirable roleplayer, you have my support. Though you could fix the grammatical errors.

5TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 am

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Please do me a favour, as I am one of the people who get to accept these applications.

There is a code section at the bottom of the application format; please copy it and use it, the questions are made bold for a reason.

pls

http://www.Brilliant.com

6TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 pm

klindahl14

klindahl14

+ support. You are a great roleplayer. Good IC and OOC friend. You deserve this.

7TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Sorry about that. Is this good?

8TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 am

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support
kill slef more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

9TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes.

Neutral

http://www.Brilliant.com

10TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Kookie

Kookie

u donut hav 2 b gud at anglish 2 be operotor sparky

if u kan /observer /observer /observer /observer, then u r gud

11TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Jinxed

Neutral
Grammatical Errors.

12TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Empty Re: TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

neutral.
TheNinjaSpy's Operator Application 055

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum