Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fluffy's Updated Operator Application [Accepted]

+4
Sparky
Thekmim101
Ferub
Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

Steam ID:

• STEAM_0:1:16195506

Steam Name:

• Queen Fluffy

Time Zone:

• Mountain Standard Time

How old are you?:

• Seventeen Years of Age.

Do you have a Microphone?:

• Yes I do, and I use it all time.

Most Commonly Used Character(s):

• Maria "Evangelion" North
• Arya Kennedy (Unit 550)

How long have you been playing on the server?:

• Around a week now, and during that time period I have already gotten to know lots of people, both players and staff pretty well.

• I have also been active in the Teamspeak on a daily basis.

Why do you want to become an Operator?:

• I would like to become an Operator not only because you all are short on staff and I wish to assist in that regard, but also because this is a new community starting up and I want to be a part of that in a bigger way; I wish to help and watch it grow along with being an integral part in improving it as I see lots of potential in it. I very much enjoy talking to everyone here and I even more so getting to know people.

• I'd like to use my knowledge of having been a regular Admin and a Super Admin and implement that going forward in order to achieve creating fun experiences for not just the players, but for the other staff members as well. Whether this is by assisting with mingey players, rulebreakers, helping people with roleplay, and so on so fourth. Lastly, I strongly believe I have the patience, attention, and diligence to take up this role, and I would proudly do so.

If any at all what previous experience do you have being an Operator?:

• I have previous experience of being an Operator/Administrator on HL2RP, PERP, as well as DarkRP.

Are there any players which you can believe will vouch for you?:

• Cherub
• Ferub
• Thekmim
• GLaD To Be Still Alive
• Hudy

Do you believe you have any notable traits which may help you when being staff?:

• Of course, as stated previously above, I strongly believe in my ability to be patient with people, and trying my best to understand them and assist their situation as best as I can, and in a way that favors everyone. I hold the ability to remain diligent and stay focused so any types of issues can go resolved, and un-ignored. Another notable trait I hold, as again, previously mentioned, is experience. Experience favors anybody taking up this position, and through trial and error I have dealt with a vast array of problems and issues, from which I have learnt how to properly deal with them and going forward, using that as positive reinforcement.

What do you believe you can bring/do for the community to enhance it in any way possible:

• I believe I can bring my experience, good attitude, enthusiasm, and my over-all positivity to help build the community into one that thrives and has a populated, mature player base. I want to help alongside other staff members to make gaming experiences immersive and fun for everyone. And I would hope to help bring people together in order to be a well-kept together community that stands out amongst others.

Have you ever been Kicked/Banned from the server, if so; How long and by whom:

• No, I have never been kicked, banned, or received any form of punishment being on this server.

Please give an example of a standard punishments for (If possible, describe any and all second chances you believe a player will have):

Metagaming:

• This is definitely a big issue that coincides with HL2RP, as it can affect roleplay and all players involved. However, I believe a warning should be given maximum twice, as some people don't know sometimes how these rules work, and even if they don't people - deserve a second chance. Although, in the event that should it continue, a kick should be given as a lesson, and should it continue even further than a mere kick, a short ban is best given as an even bigger lesson; which would then allow the player to reflect on their actions and realize that these rules exist for a reason.

Powergaming:

• A warning to start, and whatever roleplay situation they are in should be re-done if anybody was killed or seriously injured due to the powergame. It's definitely not okay to force actions on others and potentially get them amputated or PK'd, and that should warrant a potentially lengthy ban should the player continue to do this, even after being taught not to.

Mingepunching:

• Definitely a warning at first, because some players are new who I myself have seen raise their fists and they don't know how to put them down, or don't even notice that their fists are even up. And those that do, don't know the premise of rolling, P2L, and so on. I believe that everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt and that they should be taught how to do things properly. However, upon being taught and still doing it, a warning exceeding twice, a kick would happen. Should they come back and it continues, a small ban of maybe a few hours; to allow that player to reflect on their actions.

FailRP:

• This to me is definitely a three strikes kind of thing, which is two warnings at first to notify the player that what their doing is wrong, then a kick if they continue and ignore this foresight. Should they come back after that kick and their FailRP continues and they don't make the proper choice of shapening up and conducting themselves properly and maturely on the server, I would give a ban. The length of said ban depending entirely on their amount of FailRP and the severity of it.

Sign name: Queen Fluffy

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ferub

Ferub
Operator

+ Major Support

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

Again.

+SUPPORT

Would be great admin, lots of patience with new players and just a great role-player.

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

+Support.

Very well rounded, good mannered asset to the community

learnt pls its learned

http://www.Brilliant.com

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support
Amazing leader figure, perfect example of a good roleplayer, and how you should act in a roleplay server. Kind and respectful. I'd enjoy seeing Fluffy on the admin team.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

GLaD To Be Still Alive

GLaD To Be Still Alive

A good comrade who knows how to RP. I trust that she will show dedication to the server and community.

+Support

King Hudy

King Hudy

+Support

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Welcome to the team.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]