Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red spy.tf's CCA Application [ACCEPTED]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red spy.tf's CCA Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Red spy.tf's CCA Application [ACCEPTED] Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:22 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63718907

[b]Steam Name: '[FG]' The Ninja Spy

[b]How old are you? (OPTIONAL):16

[b]Most Commonly Used Character(s): James Rodriguez  [Morag Gard] Vortigaunt

[b]How long have you been playing on the server?: 5 days,4 on the forums.

[b]Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I have always liked the Metro Police since I started HL2RP. I always wanted to be the figure behind the mask keeping crimes out of the city.

[b]Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: No this would of been my first time. I never tried to apply for Metropolice.

[b]Character Biography (OPTIONAL):James was born in The United States Of America in the state Texas. It was hard growing up for James. Nobody talked to him, everyone ignored him, and nobody loved him. Only his parents and family loved him.
When he was first turning 17 Earth came into contact with the "Combine". That started a change in his family. James found a place to hide were "they" could not find him. Most of his family died exept for his parents. His parents risked their life so James could be safe. Everyone was dead, and he was alone.
James got furious and hated the Combine. But he knew they would kill him. He realized he didn't want to make the same mistake humanity did.
Its is the year 2012 now, James knew not to mess with the Combine. So, he decided to join the Combine.

[b]Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
[A citizen begins running around the plaza in circles]

Me: Hold it right there!
Me: Citizen.
Citizen: Yes?
Me: Why were you running?
Citizen: I was trying to get to a place.
Me: No, you were running around the plaza in circles.
Me: Citizen.
Me: Wall.
Citizen: Ok...
Citizen: /me walks to wall facing it
Me: /me attempts to tie the citizen [Resist]?
Citizen: /me resists
Me: /me struggles to tie citizen
Me: /me lets go of citizens hands
Citizen: /me takes off running
Me: Hold it right there!
Me: /radio He's running!
Me: /me pulls out 9mm and attempts to shoot citizen in the leg
[We roll if the server allows it]
[I win the roll]
Me: /me loads 9mm
Me: /me fire 3 rounds at the citizens leg
[Citizen gets hit with 2 rounds causing him/her to fall down]
Citizen: /me falls over
Me: /me runs to citizen
Me: /me picks body up
Me: /me walks to nexus jail
Me: /me throws citizen in cell
Me: /radio I have a citizen in cell A-1 for resisting arrest
Me: /radio Awaiting orders

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

[b]NAME OF APPLICANT: James Rodriguez

[b]DATE OF BIRTH: July 7th 1990

[b]CURRENT DATE: May 1st 2012

[b]PHYSICAL TRAITS: Brown hair,Brown eyes,Small moustache and beard,White skin,Small hands and feet.

[b]NOTABLE SKILLS: I am a very fast runner that can run for a long amount of time,I am also a good sharpshooter.

[b]REASON FOR APPLYING: I want to help the Union put a stop to the crimes and rebellion in the streets.

[b]BLOOD TYPE: O+

[b]LOYALIST POINTS: 0

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. If it is denied I will work on it!
I promise.  Very Happy

Last edited by Ser.net on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited question ''Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer? Added Character Biography. Added Roleplay example.)

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

If I forget to add a question please tell me and I will edit it.

Ser.net

Ser.net

Guys, we need your feedback to review applications!

Please, +support or -support this application, we need your opinion!

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

I will give you a chance. Support +

The backstory could be longer though....

Kookie

Kookie

I've seen him RP, he's good.

One thing I see you should work on are the /mes. /me walks to nexus jail. This is acceptable, but you could be more specific. Even if it is just breaking it up into /me walks over to the steps, climbing them. /me enters the nexus, dragging the man along. /me opens up a cell, throwing the man in and locking it.

But you seem to know your stuff. I've seen you RP too, and I see hard work put into this app.

+Support.

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Thank you so much Bear and Kookie! Very Happy

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

+Support from me

I've seen you RP, you are pretty decent. You should work on your backstory a little more though, as it is something you can take from server to server. You will find yourself developing it over time

http://www.Brilliant.com

Ser.net

Ser.net

ACCEPTED.

I was kind of mixed on this one, but the responces are quite positive.
Welcome to MPF Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum