Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparky's Spectacular Operator App! [Accepted]

+2
8BitsBear
Sparky
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:6372962

Steam Name

Sparky / MisterSparklez - http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistersparklez/

How old are you?

Do you have a Microphone?:

Yes.

Most Commonly Used Character(s)

UU - UCB Michael Black | MPF:C17-UNION.RCT.677

How long have you been playing on the server?

I have been playing the server for around 1 week now (6-7 days, not sure how long its been up) I have also been on the Forums the same amount of time.

Why do you want to become an Operator?

Generally whenever I see a friend who I believe who could use a little help with their community/servers I always like to make sure I am doing the most I possibly can to make sure and any all odd-jobs are done, as small as they may be, I always enjoy making sure everything is kept to the greatest standard. In my short week inside of this community I have already shown I have potential; I have helped Kemerd set up the map, I have wrote two potential guides for the entirety of the community to use. I have also been on the sever as much as I possibly can, developing and helping people with anything they happen to need.

I like to think of myself as someone who is always here to help people, as I have already stated I take pleasure out of helping anybody with anything they happen to have, on the forums and on the server. Being operator for me is a further way of me proving to the community I can do more, it also has the possibility to grant me further access to help out people in completely new ways, some which I may not have been able to before.

My history of being an Administrator/Operator on other servers

Throughout my career on Garry's Mod I have been Administrator/Operator on a few other servers, some have been for an extensive amount of time, others have been for a short amount of time. In my time being an Administrator/Operator I have learned the skills required to discipline and keep order with anything I happen to do. My personal most notable times as an Administrator/Operator would have to be most recently and on one other occasion. The most recent one was AFTH (Aim for The Head Servers). Over my time in this community I had managed to get myself all the way from the rank of Operator, all the way to Co-Owner, this was something which was not easy, but the skills I had to use and even learn are transferable and will fit into any new Administrator/Operator situation.
The other occasion, which was quite a while ago, nearly two to three years ago was on a server run by a friend of mine; Ultrakiller. This server was not HL2RP, it was Sandbox, although this is a completely different Gamemode, the skills which I learned and used back then are still skills I can still use to this day. Becoming an Administrator on that server was not easy at all, I had to work for a total of 4 months, getting myself known, working myself known and showing/proving myself to the other Staff.

Thank you for for taking the time to read my application, I hope to hear from you soon.

-Sparky/Ben

http://www.Brilliant.com

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Frutiesome, Support +++
Good luck! ^^

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

+Support

I hope the best for you Sparky!

Kookie

Kookie

-Support.

You need to type a five page essay on why you want operator. This is UNACCEPTABLE!

Just kidding.

+Support.

Good RPer, kind, friendly, and helpful. Hope the best for you. ^-^

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Good man, welcome to the staff team.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Thanks so much, Kem!

http://www.Brilliant.com

Ser.net

Ser.net

Sparky wrote:Thanks so much, Kem!

Please, don't abuse. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum