Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Optio Decanus Morpheus's Operator Application [Denied]

+2
Kookie
Optio
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Optio

Optio
Operator

How old are you?: I am 24 years of age.

Do you have a Microphone?: No I do not.

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Jemes 'Jay' Palde, Ella 'Birdie' Kingsley.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Just over a week, so far.

Why do you want to become an Operator?: I wish to become an Operator, to help the community in two ways, to rid the community of those who do not meet the rules and standards of the server, and to help make the server a friendlier and better place, for the new people just starting out, I have a lot of administrator experience, in Half-Life 2 RP and in other areas of Garry's Mod, and feel I would be at least a help to the community in my time on the server, I have criticised the server before, and probably will even more, but that does not change the fact the server deserves more players and administrators/operators to help out around the server.

Last edited by Optio Decanus Morpheus on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Kookie

Kookie

+Support.

I've known this guy for a long time, he's good at sh*t. Nuff said.

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

-Support
I've never seen or heard of you before.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

-SUPPORT.

I am inclined to agree with Cherub, as I have never seen you on the server before either.

Because the thing is, if you're applying for the role of Operator, you need to know how to interact with others and be willing to open yourself up; that's what this role needs. You do that and prove yourself, i'll definitely turn mine a +Support instead!

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the few days I've been on

Haven't seen you once

Plus you signed up for forums like, yesterday.

Optio

Optio
Operator

I only signed up for the forums yesterday, due to the fact I only start to sign up when I feel I have something to do on the forums, though I am not too active on the server, I only started being as active as possible yesterday, you will probably see me if you are on in two hours time, or nine hours time. Though the fact you have -supported my application is fair play, and I can say I have seen you, but you've not seen me, due to the fact I try to avoid attention, and roleplay on my own with a friend, and people I know can roleplay properly with no drama. That is probably the reason you have not seen me on the server, but you may have seen me criticising it (which isn't a good look for me), due to the fact it needs to improve a little more, so on so forth.
Thank you for replying to my Operator Application...

-

Morph Smile

P.S, I would like to add, that please would you know the person you're replying to, before giving them a -support, for not knowing they're active, I am going to be an active player, hopefully; we don't all have no social life, and quite frankly - I don't mind whether you want to have that as your reason, or whether you want to change it when you know me, or I am known as a better/worse player, that is all your opinion, and I truly cannot change your opinions, so I would just like to make my point here: know the person you reply to, if possible.
I don't mind if you do not, nor do I find it less intelligent or more intelligent, you have your reasons for replying the way you did, just as I had my reasons for replying here, I wish you all a nice day, thank you for reading Smile

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

I would -support a second time if I could tbh.
This is bad.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Optio

Optio
Operator

I admire your honesty.

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Denied.

I would + Support if I could, as he is a great roleplayer, and I've known him for about a year, but maybe you should wait for people to get to know you better until you apply again, as I think you would be a GREAT operator.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum