Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

| Fluffy's CCA Application | [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1| Fluffy's CCA Application | [Accepted] Empty | Fluffy's CCA Application | [Accepted] Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:19 am

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

Steam ID:

• STEAM_0:0:40842961

Steam Name:

• Queen Fluffy

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):

• 17 Years of Age.

Most Commonly Used Character(s):

• Maria North.
• Arya Kennedy.

How long have you been playing on the server?:

• Not long, but I intend to become a regular and make lots of friends on this server.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:

• Because I believe it's a fun perspective to play on the opposite end of the spectrum from HL2RP.
It'd also be a good way for me to implement and expand on my roleplay skills in order to create fun experiences for both myself and others around me.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:

• Yes, I have, and through having that experience I've gained copious amounts of knowledge on how to roleplay one.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):

Before the invasion of the Combine, Arya was an independent artist who was twenty two years old at the time and had lived in a small apartment in Toronto, Canada. She had no friends, and not even close family, due to her being an only child. She had grown up with both an abusive mother and father, and this circumstance led her to growing up in isolation of others, and even carried along into adulthood.

However, despite this, she still found herself getting up everyday, making coffee, and working intently on her pieces, sometimes all the way from the morning until the evening. She had sold them to spread her artistic creativity and attended art shows and visited museums as a form of relaxation, as she focused more on her creative ambitions than worrying about much else in her life.

Then much changed on the day of the invasion, and she found herself not only growing more in fear and worry, but her whole life had suddenly taken another drastic change. The day of the art convention she attended seemed all too well, until out of nowhere, explosions were heard going off outside, all at once it came down, and shook the very building her and her colleagues were in, the reverberations powerful, menacing, and frightening. Screams from all places in the streets followed after, echoing. And as they all rushed outside, Arya and all those she were with had seen it. The large open void in the sky was seen plain as day, just as much as the death, and overwhelming destruction coming to a close around them.

She didn't know what to think at seeing the foreign gunships and creatures rallying up citizens, and even killing those who resisted. At seeing the Striders that glided past the skyscrapers with finesse before sending them crumbling down into a pile of ash. Her body was frozen in time at the sight, but finally, she managed to look around her, now seeing that she was completely, and utterly alone.

In fear, in panic she tried to run, run far away from it all as if it would have made a difference. Bodies started to litter the streets, her hands and body shaking as she made sharp turns and shortcuts to escape the chaos. But it was an attempted flee that was cut short, a menacing three-legged creature loomed over her, it's eyes blue and menacing. She couldn't so much as react before the it's leg has swiftly raised before coming down onto her, thrusting her into darkness.. leaving her knowing that the normal world crumbling before her, would be the last she'd see of it.

A world, before the Combine.

Two years later, she finds herself standing at the open gate to City 8, her suitcase in hand as she wears the standard blue jumpsuit. This having been the fourth city relocation she's had this year. She adjusted to this life now, not having really cared about the past anymore anyways, as there was nothing really for her to lose anyway. But the mundane life she started to live day in and day out reminded her too much of before and her mind thought about something better.

It's only when she sees a group of Metropolice Officers walk by does she realize.. that being apart of the Civil Protection might be something she was meant to do - maybe even all along. And she jump at any opportunity for different, for something that would give her a purpose, and a release.

No matter what that may entail.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):

It was a peaceful, yet quiet day in City 45. Arya was patrolling down the sidewalk quietly, stunstick held firmly in her hand, until the sounds of an argument between two men were heard just around the street corner. Carefully she listens, awaiting the perfect time to intervene.

The citizen shoves who appears to be a CWU against the wall, "Give me what's in the bag!"

The CWU attempts to pry his bag away from the thrashing hands of the men fruitlessly. "Let go of me!"

Arya suddenly steps around the corner, her baton held highly in her hand.

She yells, "<:: Citizen! Move back right now and don't move!"

The citizen's neck cranes to the right and at seeing the MetroCop he quickly turns his sneakers off in the other direction and attempts to flee the scene.

Arya growls lowly in frustration and starts to run after the man, however due to the man's head start, she is somewhat behind. She picks up her legs and tries to run quicker.

The citizen turns his head over his shoulder to catch a glance, however he trips on his shoelace. He suddenly falls forward and flails his arms, and with a harsh thump he hits the concrete ground, groaning slightly.

Arya swiftly catches up the man and attempts to pick him up by the collar with a firm arm.

Due to the man being in a dazed state he is unable to react.

Arya successfully pulls him off the ground and brings him other to the wall, attempting to now tie him.

The citizen, despite being dazed, throws his head back and tries to headbutt Arya.

In surprise, Arya doesn't react on time and takes the hit to her face, her grip on her man loosens somewhat.

She groans briefly as the weaker citizen tries to wriggle in her grip.

"<:: Stop resisting! Now!" She barks.

Surprisingly, the man listens and leans against the wall in compliance.

Arya would then pull out a ziptie and begins officially subdue the attempted thief.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION:

NAME OF APPLICANT:

• Arya Kennedy

DATE OF BIRTH:

• August 14th, 1984.

CURRENT DATE:

• July 2nd, 2014.

PHYSICAL TRAITS:

• Long blonde hair.
• Blue eyes.
• Slim Figure.
• 5'9.
• Small scar on left eyebrow.

NOTABLE SKILLS:

• Obtains vast medical knowledge.
• Holds a strong desire to lead and take initiative.
• Has a high fitness index due to her physique.

REASON FOR APPLYING:

• Finding purpose through the Universal Union.

BLOOD TYPE:

• AB+

LOYALIST POINTS:

• N/A

Last edited by Queen Fluffy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+ Support

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Ser.net

Ser.net

*kem points a gun at my head*

+ Support, Nice application!

http://gyazo.com/2098f56eca6b936180f59db198824f7f

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

A prime example of what CCA application should be. I have it in my right mind to sticky this.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

Thank you all so much for accepting me. ʕ/·ᴥ·ʔ/*:・゚✧

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

+Support even though it's already accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum