Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Scelyne

Scelyne

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59480002

Steam Name: Scelyne

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 15

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Alexander Lettwin, Alyssa Lettwin

How long have you been playing on the server?: I had recently found the server a couple days ago, and have been joining as much as I could. I try to make time to play games and roleplay whenever I can within my life. And now, it being the summer holidays, I have a lot of free time.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I've always found enjoyment in roleplaying as a unit. There's much things to accomplish in the ranks, and even more inspiration to help develop your character's story, while helping create other's stories.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: I have, and on multiple servers. Two and a half years of experience (no life :c ). I've also had previous experience as an Overwatch unit, and a vortigaunt.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): Alyssa Lettwin was born on May 6th of 1994, in Canada, Ontario with a family of three. She had a older brother, Alexander, who was four years older than her. Her parents were kind and loving, though strict when they had to be.
Alyssa, like her brother, was always active and into sports. She participated whenever possible in school, studied, and listened. Though, she wasn't socially outgoing, was often quiet in group situations, and never gave in to peer pressure. She did her best to impress her family however she could, whether it be with physical accomplishments in competitive sports, or academics in school.

However, during school, her parents argued often and didn't have the same opinion, and they ordered a divorce. This greatly impacted herself and her brother, though, she had no choice but to get over it. She mostly stayed with her mother and brother, and kept in contact with her father over social media. Other than that, there was little drama between her family.

It had been a year or so after her graduation when the combine invaded. While they were conquering the world, she was very obedient, and did not attempt any rebellious moves. She was with her brother when the combine invaded, though there was no trace of her parents. Fortunately, she was transferred with her brother to the same city, where they lived. They discussed becoming a part of the Combine Civil Authority. Even though they both had contested opinions and doubts, about the duties of an officer and the things you have to do, they finally agreed, and applied on this date.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):

*Unit continues their patrol around the plaza, stopping in front of a citizen next to a trash can. He grins as he notices a soda can conveniently next to the citizen, placed on top of the trash.
*Citizen whistles, raising his hand to scratch the light stubble on his face as he blankly stares at the apartments across from him.
*Unit unclips the stunstick from his utility belt, moving the tip of it next to the soda. Then, in a quick, gentle push, knocks the soda down from the trash can, next to the citizen's foot.
*Citizen jumps, taking a step back as he redirects his attention from the apartments towards the officer next to him, then looks down at the soda that was knocked over.
Unit: Citizen.
Citizen: ..Uh, yes, officer?
Unit: Pick up that can.
*Citizen takes a glance down at the soda next to him, then back up at the officer. He then replies, "Alright.." while bending over to pick up the can. He picks it up with his right hand, straightening out his back as he stands.
*Unit continues to speak with an aggressive, monotone voice underneath his vo-coder. "Now, put it in the trash can."
*Citizen sighs, stepping infront of the trash can. He raises his right hand above the trash, dropping the soda in, then turns his head to look at the officer.
*Unit lets out a low chuckle, then speaks. "Alright, you can go."
*Citizen gives him a slight nod, walking across the street and up the stairs of the apartments.
*Unit would leave the scene, continuing his patrol with a smirk on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Alyssa Lettwin

DATE OF BIRTH: May 6th, 1994.

CURRENT DATE: (OOC) June 1st, 2014 (IC) January 5th, 2016

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Athletic, Slim, Amber Eyes, Shoulder-Length Light Brown Hair, Disciplined/Dedicated

NOTABLE SKILLS: Fast runner, was active and often played sports pre-war (involving track & field, soccer), high intellectual ability, often quick and sharp reaction times, ability to maintain composure during certain situations, and dedication

REASON FOR APPLYING: To become an active unit of the Combine Civil Authority, maintain the law around the city, and proudly contribute whatever I can towards aiding the Universal Union.

BLOOD TYPE: O+

LOYALIST POINTS: 0 (OOC*Though, I currently have 2 loyalist points on Alexander.)

2Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:01 am

Kookie

Kookie

+Support.

You know your sh*t. And you know it well.

3Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Scelyne's CCA Application [Accepted] Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 am

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum