Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CreepyYellowDuck CCA Application [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20106829

Steam Name: CreepyYellowDuck

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 18

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Julia Smith

How long have you been playing on the server?: A few hours, which collectively for me is a days worth of rp within my free time.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I wish to bring a breath of fresh air from the common archetypes that appear within the CCA. I can provide a character that is new, interesting and enjoyable to roleplay with while also doing a good job of any work a CCA unit might do.

Basically I roleplay an actual human being with reasons and goals they have in mind.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes. I have been an RCT, a SeC and all in-between. I've had much experience with roleplaying as a unit and believe I am able to roleplay effectively and not let anyone down.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): Born in Texas Jimmy lived with his parents and 6 older brothers inside a large white house. Being the runt of the litter he was always the one exposed to the many pranks that his older brothers would place on him, most of them resulting in at least some degree of damage to Jimmy himself. However Jimmy was a special kid in that he found the pranks to be funny and thought of them as a form of play, that his siblings were merely doing it out of family love.

Over time these injuries started to end him up in the nearby hospital with him breaking more bones in his body than his brothers could even remember. These eventually healed up, only to have him break another bone a few weeks later. Over time his body grew to endure the pain and punishment he experience regularly up to a point till he entered military camp.

His father had decided that him and all his brothers should attend the camp as it would be the best way to harden them up. Surprisingly Jimmy was the most physically fit of all of them, as well as the third tallest of his brothers. His stamina and endurance got him well recognised by his peers and eventually allowing him to break the record of push ups held by the camp. Jimmy however managed to get himself into all sorts of harm by accident, shooting himself in the foot, twice. And getting pushed off most of the climbing equipment for being too slow for the others only to start again from the beginning with a burning determination to get to the end. For these reasons he was nicknamed 'Jammy' for being able to come back after almost every injury he took.

After camp he managed to get a job for brick laying and appeared to do well in his profession. Until the combine attacked and almost wiped out the entire earth's population in 7 hours. Luckily from him, he and his 6 brothers had someone managed to survive the attack with their parents sadly dying in a car crash caused by one of the striders.

He and his brothers were separated, with Jimmy being sent to City 2. It was here in a very security heavy city that he managed to make a name for himself, applying for training at a MPF recruitment center he and many other citizens had been put through many tests to show their chance of selection. When the medical examination came up the doctor commented that he was almost built like a tank, with almost every bone in his body having been broken or injured in some form at least once or twice.

However before finishing the test into the MPF he was transferred one last time to City 17. Now he waits to arrive to he can finally be accepted into the MPF as a recruited unit. However even he doesn't know exactly what he is going to bring himself into.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):

**CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 softly twirls the stunbaton in one hand. Looking around the checkpoint as not a citizen was to be seen. He turns to his partner, before speaking.
CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 "<:: Hey, uh you know why we do this job again?"
**CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 tilts his head to one side, taking a frustrated breath at having heard this before as he turns to the oh-five.
CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 "<:: Look I don't want to think about that, let alone talk about it. Okay? Okay."
**CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 attempts to cut the conversation short before standing right and proper, scanning his surrounds.
**CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 hesitates a moment. Lips puckering under his mask as he thinks, before finally gathering the courage to continue.
CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 "<:: I mean this is to keep the peace right?"
**CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 grits his teeth, turning back once more to the other unit with slight venom in his voice.
CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 "<:: No. Nobody cares, I joined up for the perks just like everyone else did. Its rather up here doing the beatings or being beaten. Keep your fairy shite to yourself."
**CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 takes a breath through his nose, before letting air out of the filters as they whistle softly.
**CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 flinches back a little, as if the bluntness of the answer had wounded him mentally. He twiddles his thumb on the stunbaton and shakes his head.
CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 "<:: I guess..."
**CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 sighs, rubbing his lenses with his free, gloved hand before staring out. Neck rotating to view the area around the checkpoint.
CA-C17.UNION.05.853 "<:: What about family? Or wife or kids?"
**CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 continues to check the area around the checkpoint. Not looking to the other unit as he says;
CCA-C17.UNION.03.217 "<:: Yeah, I have a wife and a boy. Family cohesion works so long as you listen to what is told. I'd rather not go on tho..."
**CCA-C17.UNION.05.853 pauses, then nods. Understanding where the oh-three was coming from as he goes back to his duty or keeping the area safe. Looking about once more for anything off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Jimmy Hardy

DATE OF BIRTH: September 21 1990

CURRENT DATE: July 22 2014

PHYSICAL TRAITS: 6'0". Dark brown hair. Blue eyes. Broad shoulders.

NOTABLE SKILLS: I have done much training in my younger years in military school and know how to construct, de-construct, arm, load and clean a wide variety of weapons. Plus I am trained in armed and unarmed combat.
I also have a good memory and am able to make anything that I have taken apart at least once, I used this talent to repair many broken request devices.

REASON FOR APPLYING: In my family my father was a keeper of the peace and so was his father. Thus I want to follow into their footsteps and apply for law enforcement.

BLOOD TYPE: O-

LOYALIST POINTS: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(If there is any area of improvement don't be afraid to tell me. Or if you wish for more Roleplay Examples with maybe different faction interaction then I'd be more then happy to add to it. Just let me know what needs editing.)

Last edited by Kemerd on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling mistake)

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

I haven't personally Roleplayed with you, I have observed and from what I have seen it is pretty good.

As with all applications I like to leave them until you have developed your Citizen a little more with us.

+Support until then.

http://www.Brilliant.com

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

Very nice application! (◕‿◕✿)

Just give it a little bit more time by being more active on the server and being social with other players!

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Ask a SA ingame for your whitelist.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum