Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ellinion's CCA application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ellinion's CCA application [Accepted] Empty Ellinion's CCA application [Accepted] Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Ellinion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36869867

Steam Name: Ellinion

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 16

Most Commonly Used Character(s): James Hunter

How long have you been playing on the server?: I just joined.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I enjoy the occasional action roleplay, and the passive roleplay associated with being a Metropolice Officer

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes, I've been a Metropolice Officer before on countless other servers.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: James Hunter

DATE OF BIRTH: 07/10/1986

CURRENT DATE: 06/25/2011

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Athletic, height is 6'2.

NOTABLE SKILLS: I'm very tactical. I can see a problem, and quickly come up with a solution to that problem.

REASON FOR APPLYING: I want to protect the innocent people from anti-citizens who want to ruin society. With the Universal Union here, everyone can live safely, but the anti-citizens want to ruin that safety, so I want to join the Combine Civil Authority to stop them.

BLOOD TYPE: AB-

LOYALIST POINTS: 2

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

A bit short, but Accepted.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum