Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thekmim's CCA/MPF Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thekmim's CCA/MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Thekmim's CCA/MPF Application [Accepted] Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60908986

Steam Name: Thekmim

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 16

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Daniel Enrique, Carl Davids, Neptune Davids, James Enrique, David Enrique, Vincent Black

How long have you been playing on the server?: Just Started.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:  I want to join the CCA, since it is a highly respected group, which also bears alot of responsibility to stay proffesional, calm and showing no mercy. The CCA seems like a profesional group IC'ly, but just overall a good faction to be in. It seems like all people know eachother, and everyone is willing to help. CCA is something that I look up to, and that is why I am applying, hoping that I will be part of this amazing team.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):

My name is Carl Davids, I'm a twenty-five year old man, with one brother, Neptune Davids. The rest of my family has been deceased, some by combine and the others by other means. I'm here to write down my story, I probably won't tell anyone this. I think I'm just writing this for myself. Maybe when I die someone will find this, but for now, it's private. I've been trying to forget my past, it's just too dark for me. But I need to go over it, I can't just let it go, that's impossible. Anyway... I'll start now.. I guess.

As I said, my name is Carl Davids, I had a bigger family a.. while back.. And the only one remaining besides me is my brother, Neptune. My family consisted of 10 people, including my parents. There was me and Neptune, the oldest of the kids, and then the other 6, Stan, Kenny, Johnny, Dylan, Shea, and Brendan. They all ranged from 1-10 years old, and I only really remember that Stan and Kenny were the oldest, Johnny and Dylan were in the middle, and Shea and Brendan were newborns. If you're wondering why me and my brother are way older than the rest of the kids, it's because when we were born and growing up, things were actually good. We had a nice house, good education, all of that sh*t. And when we were going into college, me and my brother, our parents thought they could have even more kids. And, they ended up having 2 more, and it was still good. So, they got 2 more.. and then shortly after.. 2 more. When the last 4 was born, that's when it all went to sh*t.

My parents couldn't handle all of these kids, there was too much to pay for, me and Neptune dropped out, and had to get extra jobs to help to pay for everything. We had to sell the house, and we moved to the hood into this really fucking small one. It had one floor, where our old house had three. It also had a little tiny basement, but it wasn't much. Our dad started gambling, thinking he could try to gain money and pay off all our debts and sh*t, or to just pay for food for the night. It didn't help. Most nights only half the family could eat, it was once a month the whole family was fed, if we were lucky. Then, when my mom realized she can't take care of this family, she fell into depression and became a alcoholic, she became abusive to all of us, and the only one left that cared was our father, even though he was still pretty bad.. I mean he cared, most of the time, but there was also the nights he would never come home, and just leave us with our mother.

Then there's the one night, when everything went so fucking sh*t, it was worse than what we had before, it was horrible. We heard our dad screaming and running to the door, (We also had to sell our cars, and we walked everywhere.) and then telling us to get inside the fucking house and hide. We did, but the 4 youngest ones were playing upstairs. So me, Neptune, my father, and the two other oldest, all ran downstairs, waiting for our mom to come down with the kids. Our dad was saying he was sorry over and over again, and I asked him what the f**k this is about. He said he had to pay off this guy cause' he lost a lot of money, and they're coming after him. I think he was gonna say more, but that was cut off by the trucks and motorcycles pulling in our driveway.

We heard gunshots cracking outside our house, echoing throughout the small town during the late night. We started hearing wood crack from upstairs, probably the bullets were tearing through our small house. Our mother and newborns haven't come down yet.. and we feared the worst, but we all just hoped that they had got protection and were safe.

After a while of just covering our ears while the gunshots broke through our front door, we heard someone yell something, and then a bottle smash against our house, then the trucks and motorcycles driving away. We were surprised that the police haven't come, we didn't call 911, but I bet anyone in that town wouldn't of wanted to get on that gangs bad side. We were confused of what the bottle noise was, and then we heard it. A fire had started in our house. We all rushed upstairs in enough time to see it.

Our mother was engulfed in flames, and was rolling over the floor trying to put them out, we could already see her burnt face and her ripped clothes, she was already dead by that time. My father lunged at her, trying to help, but just as he was about to reach her, the roof started caving in, blocking him from her. We looked over to the bedroom, and I immediately looked away when I saw the crippled, burnt, destroyed and mutated fucking bodies of my dead newborn brothers.

All 5 of us turned around, finding one of our windows behind us. My dad broke it with his elbow, and grabbed the kids, jumping out of the house with them, we followed behind them. I was scared my father was just going to give up once he saw our mom dead, but I guess he thought he needed to keep us safe. We ran and ran after we got out, so fucking far we didn't even know where we were when we stopped.

When we did, we all just sat down on the ground where we were. We seemed to be in a field, and the sun was already coming up, I think we all just wanted to pretend we forgot what just happened, and just ran away from it. But we couldn't, I can't to this day. My father held Neptune, and they both started bawling their eyes out. Stan and Kenny did also, leaning in towards them for a group hug of sorts. But I just stood there, staring up at the sun slowly coming up from the horizon. Thinking about what the f**k I just saw. I couldn't get it out of my head, the screams and cries for help. I tried to cry.. I did.. but.. I just didn't feel anything anymore. I just wanted revenge.. they killed them... I just needed revenge..

Unfortunately, the combine invaded the next week, and I never got my revenge. Of course, the two youngest were going to get executed because of their age, and my father was going to try to protect them. He told us to just listen to what they said, and that he doesn't want to lose us. When I heard that he died trying to fend off some units for the two children, I felt even worse. Like some just stuck a sword through my heart and then twisted it all the way around, and then left it there. I had no more emotions. There was no more point to them.. they're evil and twisted.. I want to say I hated my mom in every way possible, but I couldn't... I loved everyone in my family deep down inside, no matter how they acted.. but after that.. I just couldn't love. I still have my brother deep down inside that heavy heart of mine, but that's just faint, it's nothing special.

I don't feel anymore. I don't cry, I don't do any of that. Maybe I'll find someone and that will change, but for now, everything is fucked in my eyes. I just want to restore peace and all of that sh*t.. I want to go back to my normal life.. Anything that will make it better. Anything.

Now I'm on my way to City 17, my brother escaped to the outlands with his friend, Vincent. He invited me to join them but I refused. They were off to find some childhood friends, Daniel, David, and James, that I didn't mention before.

As the train pulls into the city, and I step out with the other citizens, I immediately head straight to the Nexus. If this is what is gonna bring me a chance to restore everything back, with no anti-citizens with all their ruthless killing for no goddamn reason, like that gang... Then I'll do anything.

This is my revenge.

It starts here.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL): ** CCA.APEX.02.852 slowly walks through the slums, trying his best to not make a lot of noise, taking brief looks around, checking his surroundings, and looking over his shoulder occasionally, checking if the two other units are there, one a 04, 550, and the other a 03, 634, they would seem to not be as cautious as he is, holding their guns lowered, strolling along behind him.
** CCA.APEX.02.852 says "Come on, pay attention, we could get fucking mugged cause' of you not paying attention."
** CCA.UNION.RnG.03.634 sighs through his vocoder, coming out as a deep sound, "Nothing's gonna' happen.. stop being so paranoid."
** While the units are talking, a few men in black ski masks and long brown jackets start lining up on the rooftops above. They would not notice this, and them men would seem to also be unholstering weapons, taking aim at them from above. **
** CCA.APEX.02.852 turns around now, moving back over to 634, looking right through his mask into his eyes, giving him a cold, hard, stare. "Are you fucking stupid? What if some resistance members think we look fucking vulnerable and shoot us? Fine, be a fucking idiot, if you die it's your fau-"
** Before the unit can finish his sentence, gunshots suddenly start ringing out from above them, one of them skinning the ranger in the arm, he lets out a scream of pain, and he turns around to sprint away from the scene, scrambling to pulls his SMG out, the 04 would follow him, both going over to an apartment building to find shelter from the gunshots. 852 lunges towards the wall, obscuring their vision of him. He then slides his pistol out of his holster, pulling the slide back and then leaning against the wall, watching the two units run away. **
** CCA.APEX.02.852 looks up, extending his arm with the pistol in it upwards, aiming at the men. He then starts to fire bullets up at them. He gets a lucky shot and hits one in the hand, letting one of their machine guns fall to the ground below. The rest would quickly back up, hiding from 852's vision. He flicks the release lever on the magazine of his USP, sliding it out and tossing the empty mag away, and then grabbing a new one from his holster, pushing it into the USP and then flicking the release lever again.
** CCA.APEX.02.852 looks to the machine gun the man who he shot dropped, taking a few brief looks at it, and then looking upwards, checking if the men are still there. Seeing that they aren't, he quickly lunges forward, grabbing it, and then moving back to the wall, cocking the machine gun, examining it, and then holding it against his stomach, continuing to look up at the men.
** CCA.HELIX.04.550 suddenly lunges out of the apartment building, firing wildly at the men on the roof, they immediately notice this, moving back over to the edge of the roof to shoot them. 852 sees this, quickly running over to her, and then turning back around to the roof, shooting in short bursts at the men on the roof, injuring one in the chest, and firing one bullet through one of the mens head. He would quickly freeze up, falling off of the roof like a rag doll. 634 short after bursts out of the apartment building also, spraying at the rooftop, all of the bullets inaccurate and missing.
** The men would now see they are at a disadvantage, two of their men injured, and one dead. They quickly grabbed the injured, helping them walk as they escape the scene. The man with the wounds in his chest would die from blood loss, but the one with the shot in the hand quickly heals once they get him back to their base. **
** CCA.APEX.02.852 see's this, and quickly turns around, tossing his machine gun away, yelling at the units, "Come on! Let's get the f**k out of here!" They would then run out of the slums, ending their patrol and going back to the Nexus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Carl Davids

DATE OF BIRTH: August 15th, 1986

CURRENT DATE: 06/01/2016

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Tall, Medium Build, Slightly Muscular

NOTABLE SKILLS: Good aim, intimidating, good at getting info out of people.

REASON FOR APPLYING: I would like to help keep order in the city, I see many citizens running around, or anti-citizens up to their shenanigans. I hope to help restore peace, not just by myself, but at least contribute to it.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+

LOYALIST POINTS: 20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Thekmim101 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support

also gg
10/10 would support again

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.