Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:07 am

seismic

seismic

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:37515431

Steam name:
seismicGASBAG

How old are you?:

Most commonly used character(s):
Todd Howard

How long have you been playing on the server?:
seven to eight hours, but I want to try to make some friends on here and become a regular player.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:
I love role playing Civil Protection units, and I usually like to bring a sort of spin to the normal officer. I'd like to just stay as the standard, un-augmented, Civil Protection unit, and never be promoted, because I really enjoy being the officer that is cringing over seeing blood, or having to serously think about pulling out his stunstick to really hurt somebody. I enjoy passive Role Play with the citizens talking about how we need new uniforms or how someone ate my lunch out of the staff refrigerator. I suppose I like to remind people that the low ranking officers of the Combine Civil Authority, are still human, and may enjoy other things than bashing skulls with stunsticks, or releasing manhacks into the sewers to flush out pesky rebels.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:
Yes, I was a regular officer and slowly got ranked up past DvL to SeC. I only got to play SeC for about two weeks before the server shut down however.

Character Bio:
Todd Howard is an incredibly simple individual. In the old world, Todd used to work at his local comic store selling comics and other obscure nick nacks the store had to offer. You may think Todd resented his boring day to day job at the comic shop, but he loved every second of it. Todd was a happy man with a nice calm life of sitting in his parents basement talking to his friends over the internet. Todd only had one dream, that was far-fetchd and exactly that, a dream. That dream was to one day go among the stars he read about in his games and comic books.

The day that changed Todd's life was when his parents were lost to a bungee jumping accident. Todd was so profoundly struck by this event that it totally shut him down. Todd didn't exit his basement for weeks at a time, being sustained on the food he already had stored. Todd couldn't do anything apart from mope and play games that he was slowly losing interest in. He didn't even talk to his friends on the internet about it, nobody knew Todd was in this horrible depression and was just too damaged to exit his basement and seek help.

Todd's food supply finally ran out at last. Todd knew this day would come and he wasn't ready to commit suicide. Todd had to leave his basement in order to not starve to death. But when Todd left his basement, he found people wearing blue jumpsuits and ships flying overhead. Todd was astounded, his dreams of finally meeting aliens has come true. Todd always respected Combine and was amazed to see everything they have done with the world. Now, Todd wants to join up with the aliens, and one day see whats beyond the stars.

Roleplay Example:
The citizen appears to be bashing the side of the vending machine yelling "I WANT MY DAMN FIVE TOKENS BACK!"
Todd sighs with audible static through his vocoder as he begins to walk in the direction of the angered citizen.
The citizen begins to rock the drink machine back and forth as it begins to tip dangerously in the direction of the citizen.
The citizen begins to back away, but the vending machine falls and crushes the citizens legs!
Todd halts in amazement as the citizens stupidity.
Todd: /radio We need a Helix unit in the plaza ASAP!
Radio: Status?
Todd: /radio A citizen just tipped a vending machine over on his legs, I'm going to try to help him.
Radio: Help him? Help the vending machine and stand it back up, We'll dispatch a Cremator to clean up citizen.
Todd: No no, the citizens not dead, his legs are just crushed.
Radio: Well make him dead, he is obviously 10-103M, amputate.
Long pause after Todd starts to realize what he has to do to this confused, crippled citizen.
Todd: /radio Uhh, C- Copy that...
Todd is staring at the citizen as fellow citizens watch from there window.
Citizen: Help me! I cant feel my legs!
Todd slowly moves over the citizen and reaches for 9mm pistol.
Citizen: Wait no! What are you doing! I'm fine I'll just...
The citizen tries to free his legs from the machine, but comes to no avail.
Todd takes a deep breath as he snaps open the button holding his pistol in place.
Todd looks at the pistol shakingly and pulls the slide back letting a round into the chamber.
Todd places his feet to the left and right of the citizens head in an execution stance as he stares down the sight and slowly squeezes the trigger.
The shot echos through the streets as the citizens limbs slowly stop flailing and blood pools beneath his boots.
Todd looks to his left to see a towering figure of a Cremator standing beside him.
Todd quickly steps aside to let the Cremator do his business as he holstered his pistol and fastens the snap.
Todd: I... I need to get a drink...
Todd walks in the direction of the nexus entrance as he looks back over his shoulder to see the Cremator begin to spray ascitic fluid on the corpse.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:
Todd Howard

DATE OF BIRTH:
October 13, 1989

CURRENT DATE:
July 12, 2014

PHYSICAL TRAITS:
-Height:5'9"
-Hair Color:Brown
-Eye Color:Blue
-Build:Average

NOTABLE SKILLS:
-Computer Maintenance Experence
-Negotiation Experence
-Good With Animals

REASON FOR APPLYING:
Well I have a ton of respect for the Universal Union and all of there accomplishments. The sheer efficiency of controlling earth and other planets is astounding! I would really like to be a part of that force, and hopefully to get off of earth one day and see some of the other U.U. controlled planets!

BLOOD TYPE:
A-

LOYALIST POINTS:
4 (I believe)

2Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:14 pm

klindahl14

klindahl14

+ Support

3Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Seismic's CCA Application [Accepted] Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Accepted.

Report to your local Nexus for processing

http://www.Brilliant.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum