Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparky's Spectacular MPF/CCA Application! [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 18

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Michael Black

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 2 hours

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I enjoy the advanced style of roleplay being MPF brings. On top of that I also thoroughly enjoy having the sense of authority over other people, I enjoy being a leader, and commanding.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes I have. I am currently Sectoral on AFTH and a STORM Officer. I have once been MPF on Lemonpunch, I am not anymore, as I have left that community.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): The day was dawning, the sky was black. In the east wing, block C of Hunterside Greater Medicinal Hospital Michael Black laid on the bed, in which he had just been born prematurely at 5.4 LB's. His mother a widowed ex-lawyer, paralyzed from the waist down, had just been though the greatest moment of her life, the birth of her son was both beautiful, and tragic for future sake. Michael had been born into a world where not many were to know what was about to happen in the near future, for now, I think it should be enjoyed...

Throughout his entire life, after the age of 5, Michael had to tend for his mother, go to school, clean and cook, he did not have much time to play or be himself. Whilst he was in school he tried his hardest, he worked non stop, he was the Einstein of his age group. At home Michael cherished every moment he spent with his mother, he knew deep down she did not have much time left on her clock, he did not know how he was to loose her, he just knew deep down he was going to soon...

At the age of sixteen, when Michael graduated Secondary School, he applied to go to his areas most specialized college, in which over the next two years, Michael amassed an amazing 5 A-Levels at a A-A+ standard, he felt great, but among all of this joy, he was exhausted, life for him had not been the best. On the 7th of July 1996, Michael received a call from his Grandparents, as soon as he picked up the phone he immediately knew what was wrong, his heart dropped, his whole world around him crumbled in that very instant. Michael arrived home at no later than 10 past 9 on the cold Tuesday night, his Mother lay in her bed, lifeless and at last, free from the prison of a body she had been in since age 19. Over the next few years, Michael found it hard to cope with life itself, as he had never had a social life, or been able to cooperate with anyone but his Mother, Michael found the near future almost unbearable.

14 Years passed; 2010, the day of the War... Michael had soon slightly learned to socialize and get along with the scum, and greats of society, he managed to get himself a place in the exact Law Firm both his Mother and Father had lived at, he could not be happier in life, he was just missing one thing; A partner. As the days and nights went by, the clocked ticked over at 3:12, throughout his entire town, a large boom could be heard, the sky split in two, colors in a mixture of brown and yellow filled the sky, the bright day turned to a dark gloomy black, the 7 Hour War had arrived. Women, Children and Men alike screaming in the streets, the military reduced to nothing in no more than 3 hours, the Combine were like nothing ever seen before. It was almost beautiful...

3 months into the takeover Michael saw himself slung from City to City, learning and cooperating with many different people from many different walks of life. He learned to craft, he learned to climb, he learned to fight, and most of all, he met the girl of his dreams.
Samantha was a 5'7 Petite, Brunette haired woman, with a knack for tall, stubble ridden British men. Over the next 4 Months, Michael dated Samantha in private, if the Union were to find out about his relationship, they would both be amputated. For once in his life since his Mothers death, Michael felt whole again, there was a place in his heart which had once again been filled. Every love story soon and quickly comes to a harsh and brutal ending, just as though they never thought would happen, Michael and Samantha were caught out in their own game, the only way they could both survive was flee each other and move to different Cities. For the next 3 months Michael hopped from City to City, letters from Samantha eventually ran dry; His life again was crumbling into tiny pieces around him.

Stepping off of the final train, Michael found himself in City 17, he picked up his suitcase, then walked in the direction of the CCA unit, guarding the Subway checkpoint...

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
CCA Unit: Citizen, Apply
James Stewart: James Stewart, CiD # 23423
CCA Unit: One Moment Please.
CCA Unit: /me Types the info of the Citizen into his Data Pad
CCA Unit: /radio Uh, dispatch, I believe we have something here
James Stewart begins to sweat
CCA Unit /me Unbelts his stunstick, placing it in his right hand
CCA Unit: Citizen, against the wall, double time
James Stewart: Please! You cannot do this to me, I just want to be left in peace
CCA Unit: /me Attempts to swing for the Citizen's back, in an attempt to get him to cooperate
CCA Unit: /roll *CCA Unit Rolls 99*
James Stewart: /roll *James Stewart Rolls 27*
CCA Unit Succeeds in striking James
James Stewart: Aah! Please! No more, I will move!
CCA Unit: /me Pushes the man to the wall, pulling the Citizen's his arms behind his back, he prepares a tie, then places it on the Citizen's wrists
James Stewart: Forgive me Zoe...
CCA Unit: Citizen, keep your mouth shut
CCA Unit begins to pat down the man, in doing so he finds a small box device with a button on it, leading to the side of the mans shoe
James Stewart: I'm so, so very sorry...
James Stewart: /me Kicks his foot against the wall, depressing the button, causing an explosion

*Static can be heard emanating down the CCA Unit's Radio*
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Michael Black

DATE OF BIRTH: 5/12/1978 (British date)

CURRENT DATE: 25/6/2010

PHYSICAL TRAITS:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190 LB's

NOTABLE SKILLS: Smarts, physical strength and leadership

REASON FOR APPLYING: I want to help out the Union, I would like to make sure that every Citizen is shown their place, I want to make sure that order is kept in our great City.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+

LOYALIST POINTS: 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my app!

-Sparky/Ben

http://www.Brilliant.com

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Great job.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum