Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gomela's Combine Civil Protection Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gomela

Gomela

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:72398283

Steam Name: Ashfur

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 19

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Jacques Mendez

How long have you been playing on the server?: About an hour. Though, I was informed it just started today.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: Well, ICly - Jacques feels it is necessary that he should serve his life in the Union, only to aid his benefactors. He realizes that they are there, only to help them. He is willing to give his life in order to serve said 'benefactors', and will be loyal at all times. That was my IC reason. OOCly - I feel that, by being added to this whitelist, that I will further my knowledge in HL2RP, and roleplaying itself. Plus, it would give my character something interesting to add to his story.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): * Going up to the current day. *

Jacques Mendez, now middle-aged, was born in a small town outside of Spain in 1983. He got
his name from his mother and father, his father being a Spanish man, and his mother being French. He's a lone child, in other words, no brother or sister.  Jacques grew to live a casual life, working in a retail store selling normal goods to people. It was up until one day when he received a call, one of which would sadden him, for years to come. His father was pronounced dead on June 10, 2008. He was forced to care for his mother, due to her becoming quite elderly.

He took care of her, each day, until the 7 hour war occurred. As all elderly people, all disabled, and mentally retarded people were cut off, he saw his mother die at the power of an Overwatch Unit. He was spared though, due to him not resisting their mightful power. Soon after, he was transferred to a city, one of which he would aid the Universal Union in. He voluntarily picked up trash from the streets, in order to gain loyalist points. He wanted to join the Metropolice Force, wanting to become one of those people in the suits, enforcing order upon the streets of City-17.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):  
Below I will be creating a 10 line example of a citizen who is breaking standard protocol, such as running excessively.

The Unit will be a Grid, and the digits will not be specified, nor will the rank be specified either.*
MPF-C17-GRID. ; Citizen, face the wall.
Citizen; Yes sir.
*The citizen moves to face the wall, placing his hand behind his back.*
/me moves towards the wall, as he proceeds to tie the citizen with their hands behind their back. Does the citizen resist?
*The citizen does resist, he attempts to make rebellious acts.*
/radio I require assistance in the Plaza, citizen resisting my attempt to tie him.
*Another Unit responds to the radio.* " Unit; Copy that. "
/me removes the stun-stick that hangs off of the utility belt that resides at the Unit's waist.
/me flicks the stun-stick to on, and to 'Stun', so that it may be used appropriately.
/me inflicts a hit onto the citizen's back, so that he would not resist furtherly. Does the citizen resist?
*The citizen does not resist, allowing the stun-stick to hit him so that he may get the penalty over with.*
*The citizen grunts out of the shocking pain from the stun-stick, whilst it lands on his back.*
/me attempts to tie the citizen, yet again.
*The citizen does not resist this time.*
MPF-C17-GRID; Citizen, apply.
*The Citizen applies, stating their name and their city ID.*
MPF-C17-GRID; Citizen, points will be deducted for resistance.
/me takes out my ID Scanner, so that I may look up their profile, through their name and ID.
/me adds points to their criminal record, so that Units in the future will be notified they have them.
/me then exits out of their profile, placing it back onto his waist.
/me proceeds to inflict damage upon them, as they had been running, and resisted being tied.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Jacques Mendez

DATE OF BIRTH: 3/24/1983

CURRENT DATE: 2011

PHYSICAL TRAITS: 6'3, Hazel Eyes, Bistre Hair, Seems to be Malnourished, Scar Vertically on Back of Neck, Straight Posture.

NOTABLE SKILLS: He will find resources when deemed necessary, for the survival of his allies. He will do what's necessary for the survival of his allies, even if it means giving his life.

REASON FOR APPLYING: *As stated before.* He knows it was deemed necessary to aid his benefactors, long ago. He feels that order should be restored within City 17.

BLOOD TYPE: O- *O Negative*

LOYALIST POINTS: 0

Gangster_Story

Gangster_Story

+Support. Good app.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum