Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

8Bitsbear's Combine Civil Authority Application [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39712614

Steam Name:[FG] ✰8BiтѕBeᴀя✰

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):17

Most Commonly Used Character(s):Elisa "Vex" Johnson, Annie "Emy" Bouchard (UCB) and Student Bum'Ger (Vort).

How long have you been playing on the server?:3 days.(it will be 3 when the server will be on)

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:I possess the skills and mindset that can bring discipline, motivation and joy the the Union. I also possess the ability to create new and engaging roleplay scenarios.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:I've had a character as every rank you could get, as well as had a single character make it all the way to CmD before he was assassinated. CCA/MPF, OTA, etc., you name it; I've played it.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):Hans Gretel was born in Munich, Germany, where he was raised by two loving parents. Growing up, he excelled in all of his schoolwork, finding himself a talented, popular and engaging young man. His teachers saw him as an amazing applicant for business CEO, but Hans had other thoughts. Graduating as Valedictorian, Hans did not want to pursue his education further. Instead, he desired to learn ideals and standards from other means. So he said goodbye to his parents and friends and traveled around Germany, engaging himself in situations that would cause him to think and rethink again. Seeing tragedies in the streets of Berlin; women being raped and men being assaulted would never prepare him of what was to come.

The Combine attacked Earth, without warning, machines and 'humans' landed on the crust of the planet, destroying anything in their way. Men and some women were taken prisoner, as the children were wasted. Hans Gretel saw first hand the horrors of the Combine. These, 'actions' caused something to trigger in his head. Soon, the intellectual man would become something different entirely; someone, or something, with a deeper meaning. Without proper help, Hans soon found himself in a situation where he had superior intelligence but no way of applying it to himself and others. A man trapped within his own mind, he became. Some would say he's insane, others would say he's a genius.. But Hans himself, would never know what he really could do.

Soon Hans found himself in multiple cities, transferred for multiple reasons; none that required force. The long trips that it would require provided time to think about his life, and every time Hans thinks about his life, he changes.

Clinically insane? Maybe.

Now he finds himself wanting to enlist into the Union as an actual Unit. Unsure if they will accept him due to his uncontrollable mind, Hans will take the risk of doing so. Also unsure of the consequences he may receive, Hans delivers the message with haste to an Officer of the city and awaits his response in his apartment.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Citizen!
Hans Gretel: Yes, Officer?
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Pick up what is next to your feet!
/me points to the blue can next to the Citizen's foot.
Hans Gretel: Uh, of course sir.
/me kneels down to his right, grasping the can with his right palm, lifting it back up as he returns to his straight posture.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Good. Now put it in the trash can.
Hans Gretel: Yes sir.
/me walks diagonally to the trash receptacle, tossing the can into it, making a *dinging* sound.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Good, good. Apply.
Hans Gretel: My name is Hans Gretel and my City ID is 05176.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: I appreciate the compliance.
/me types the Citizen's information into his datapad, awarding the proper points.
Hans Gretel: /me crosses his arms as he waits patiently for the Officer to wrap things up.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: You're good to go. You've been awarded half a Loyalist point.
Hans Gretel: Thank you Officer.
/it The Citizen and the Officer part way in different directions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:Hans Gretel

DATE OF BIRTH:02-09-1984

CURRENT DATE:06/27/2014

PHYSICAL TRAITS:Disciplined, logical

NOTABLE SKILLS:Logical, quick memory, sharp eyes

REASON FOR APPLYING:I want to keep the scum of the rebels in their place and maintain peace among the citizens of this city.

BLOOD TYPE:O+

LOYALIST POINTS:2

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for taking your time reading this application.

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Didn't you already apply?

+Support regardless

http://www.Brilliant.com

Gomela

Gomela

He hasn't. +Support

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content