Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied]

5 posters

+ Support or -Support?

Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_lcap20%Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_lcap20%Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_lcap60%Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:35 am

klindahl14

klindahl14

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45273483

Steam Name: Cyanide Girafee

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 14 y/o

Most Commonly Used Character(s):
Cade 'Sly' Reeves
Var'rak
Houndeye

How long have you been playing on the server?:
I think maybe 2 weeks? on for a minunium of 2 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:
The experience in role-play really, I've waited 3 months to apply for MPF. I watched roleplay and seen how to do it. I've seen how to act more human as a lower rank, but as a higher rank, I'm practically a combine slave. I wanted more experience with role-play before applying, too. I think it will open up new doors, OOC and IC for me. I really want to see what it is like on the opposing side of the rebels.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:
No, I have not.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):
Kelan Tykes was a young boy when he found out he had notable science skills. He loved everything about it. He would just want to read, make things; Weither its Bio, Chem, Physics, Earth, Astro, or Medical. He loved everything. He wasn't like the other kids in his grade. He would just like to make things, read, write, find things, ect. Finally, Fast forward to 7th grade, There was a science fair. Of course, Kelan applied, and he won 1st prize. Kelan felt great from this small prize. He loved it. Now, Fast forward to the first year of college, 2010. He had lost his father from cancer senior year of high school, This devistaded him. He stopped doing good in school, he stopped wanting to do anything. He went like this the rest of his school year, but he still got into a great school. Over the summer, He went to a Camp, more like support group, For people who have lost family to cancer. This had got him better. College he was determined to do good, and major in BIO for his dad. Then.. The combine invaded.. He heard stories about it from friends, and thought " Oh this cant be real " Then a drop-ship came to the town of his college. He didn't know what to do. So, Him and a friend got in his truck, and drove away as fast as they could. He just drove and drove, Until he came upon a town, that already had this "Combine" in it. They got thrown out of their car, knocked out, and when they woke up. They were in new clothes, only had a suitcase and id with them, and no food. He came to City 45, then 33, finally arriving at 17. He was tired of being pushed around by combine, MPF, and snobby loyalist. So he decided to apply.
(continues in game, i will add more if you want!)

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
* On patrol around the plaza, as usual*
A citizen would be throwing rocks at a wall.
Me: Citizen what are you doing?
Citizen: I'm Bored.
Me: Well, Stop throwing rocks at the wall.
Citizen: Okay, Will you entertain me?
Me: On the wall.
Citizen: Why?
Me: You cannot throw rocks at a wall?
Citizen: Fine.
/citizen would get on the wall, waiting for his beating
/me would attempt to tie the citizen
Looc: Resist?
Looc: Nope
/me would tie the man, then unholster his stunstick.
/me would hit the man over the head, until he becomes unconcious.

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Kelan Tykes

DATE OF BIRTH: December 14, 1991

CURRENT DATE: 7/11/11

PHYSICAL TRAITS:Blue eyes, Brown hair, Medium build, Skinny

NOTABLE SKILLS: Science skills, Mainly BIO.

REASON FOR APPLYING: Fight the rebels, Stop being pushed around, Food, Water, Put those who appose the union, in their place.

BLOOD TYPE:A-

LOYALIST POINTS: N/A

Last edited by klindahl14 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

I really think we need to make the RP example and Backstory non optional.

Decent app regardless, but for like most applications I see, I haven't personally seen you RP

Im Neutral for now.

http://www.Brilliant.com

3Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: Klindahl14's MPF Application [Denied] Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 pm

seismic

seismic

+SUPPORT

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

Changed to neutral

Last edited by Cherub on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

I'm neutral as well on this.

Your grammar, punctuation, and roleplay examples definitely need some polishing.

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Sparky

Sparky

Your RP example is a little... "Strange" to say the least. A random Citizen arrested for sitting on the floor, he happens to have a gun. Regardless, thanks for adding it

klindahl14

klindahl14

Sparky wrote:Your RP example is a little... "Strange" to say the least. A random Citizen arrested for sitting on the floor, he happens to have a gun. Regardless, thanks for adding it

Sorry, Two people told me to do a rebel encountering, with some painrp, and i did not want to copy anyones example Razz

Sparky

Sparky

klindahl14 wrote:
Sparky wrote:Your RP example is a little... "Strange" to say the least. A random Citizen arrested for sitting on the floor, he happens to have a gun. Regardless, thanks for adding it

Sorry, Two people told me to do a rebel encountering, with some painrp, and i did not want to copy anyones example Razz

Thats not a rebel encountering, thats FailRP

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

DENIED.

Your background story could use quite a bit of cleaning up, along with your use of both grammar and punctuation.

As for your roleplay example, it's decent, but could use lots of improvement.

Try re-applying again soon once you've made these changes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum