Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied] Empty Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied] Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

theredwarrior

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33955512

Steam Name: Ethan Warren

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 15

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Redric Warren

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 hours

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: On almost every HL2RP server I have played on I have been an amazing (Stated by most admins and SeCs in the servers) example of what a MPF/UCP/CCA should be. I want to become a MPF officer because I like to roleplay as an officer and love to patrol around looking for anything that I can do.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: On 5 different servers.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL):

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Trinian Sin

DATE OF BIRTH: 26/6/1990

CURRENT DATE: 15/01/2016

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Big Breasts, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes,

NOTABLE SKILLS: Athletic

REASON FOR APPLYING: Wants to help her community.

BLOOD TYPE: C

LOYALIST POINTS: 10

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

DENIED.

Reasons being are a few.

First off, you haven't even been on this server for a day yet and none of us know you, so i'd suggest you wait a week at most and get to know some of the others players before you apply for CCA. Secondly, maybe work on actually giving us a roleplay example and/or a character background, as both of those are crucial to your application and increase your chances of getting accepted. It also allows us to see how capable you really are for this role.

Sorry! Try re-applying again in the next little while! (。◕‿◕。)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum