Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

sampapa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31674900

Steam Name: Super Luigi [Sky-Zero HA]

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 17

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Tommy Conlin

How long have you been playing on the server?: Aprox 2-4 hours

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I have played as one on many other servers and i find it quite enjoyable. Also i got quite alot of Experience of it.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes, even high ranks on other servers.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): Grew up in ireland and most family died during the war and lost his final family member to a anti-citizen

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL): Depends what you mean exaktly by example? I might be able to answer this in comments as im quite unsure what you mean with Roleplay Example.

Info added by Self: I got a long HL2RP time rendering soon about 4 months active playing time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Tommy Conlin

DATE OF BIRTH: What year is it even In-game? Eh just he is 23 years old, born in april the 26:th

CURRENT DATE: I dont know. Many servers go by different.

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Preaty good acrobatics and a fairly good running speed.

NOTABLE SKILLS: Ruthlessnes, doing what must be done to achieve what ordered to.

REASON FOR APPLYING: Family member died to a Anti-citizen.

BLOOD TYPE: Blood type if you mean by blood type in blood group then its O

LOYALIST POINTS: None/0

P

Last edited by sampapa on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot 1 Optional Question)

2Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

You've been a high ranking MPF unit before, but cant provide a RP Example

You also copied the format wrong.

http://www.Brilliant.com

3Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Empty Re: Sampapa's MPF Application [Denied] Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 am

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

DENIED.

You haven't been on the server for even a day yet and you're applying for CCA?

I suggest before doing anything like applying for Civil Protection, maybe try getting to know people a bit better first? That and then work on your roleplay example and give a better backstory that's a few sentences longer; as both of these things contribute heavily to whether you get accepted or not.

Sorry, try re-apply again in maybe a week or two and once you've made these changes. (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum