Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied]

+2
Sparky
theredwarrior
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied] Empty Ethan Warrens MPF Application [Denied] Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:45 pm

theredwarrior

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33955512

Steam Name: Ethan Warren

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 15

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Redric Warren

How long have you been playing on the server?: Three Days

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I enjoy Metropolice RP and I love to patrol around looking to solve any problems (Or cause new ones if the time emerges) I also like too work in teams and co-ordinate attacks and lead squads when I am needed too.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: I have been a Metropolice Officer on many different servers. A server called Half Logic: Resistance, Cyber Gaming Server Tactics, Isolation Gaming and Digital Chromium RP.

Character Biography: (Doing an Biography of the character I am applying for MPF because I didn't understand the question).
Trinian was born like any normal child and lived a farely average life until her 28th birthday when the combine attacked in 2010. She tried to hide in an nearby barn. Through the duration of the 7 Hours that the war had been happening she had stayed hidden but one search by the combine after the war they had found the barn and captured Trinian.
She was thrown into City 17 which she called her home for 6 years. On her 33rd birthday her brother had given her a small necklace with the word "Universe" on it. Since both Trinian and her brother were keen supporters of the Universal Union they wanted to remind themselves why.
She kept the necklace with her at all times hiding it underneath her jumpsuit. Then she got seperated from her brother after an accident in the workhouses never too see him again. She blamed it on the rebellion that caused her too lose her brother and started to attack small groups of the rebellion only to get herself harmed. She would make it look like the group had taken her and beaten her but she knew what she had been doing. Sneaking into they're camps, Attacking rebel members, Get brutally harmed.
This caused alot of distress between her brother because he knew what we going on with his sister but she didn't know what was going on with him. His brother was stuck forever looking for his sister. Finding her and then losing her again after hearing about what she has been doing. Trinian was brutally harming rebel members then getting herself into more harm afterwards all because of her brother.
Now she believes the only way she can fix what has been done is to join the Universal Union and too fight against the rebels that she so dearly believes seperated her from her brother.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 says "<::Citizen.::>
John Brown says "What?"
MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 says "<::Get on the wall.::>
John Brown says "Why?"
MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 says "<::I said Get on the wall.::>
**John Brown goes towards the wall and places his hands on the wall.
MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 says "<::Apply.::>
John Brown says "John Brown, 04953"
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 looks down to her datapad and looks at his data.
**John Brown attempts to run away while she is occupied.
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 reaches for her 9mm and attempts to shoot his leg out.
**John Brown falls to the ground.
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 grabs his arms and pins him to the ground.
**John Brown attempts to kick her leg out from under her with his good leg sneak attack style.
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 falls next to the man.
**John Brown limps away while the unit is downed.
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 shoots his other leg out making sure he cannot get away this time.
**MPF:C17.JUDGE.05.901 ties the man and drags him too the Nexus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Trinian sin

DATE OF BIRTH: 16/04/1982

CURRENT DATE: 16/01/2016

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Big Breasts, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Athletic Posture

NOTABLE SKILLS: Athletic, Acrobatic, Marksman, Good at Hand-to-Hand

REASON FOR APPLYING: She wants to help her community by ridding the City of all Rebel scum and too help any citizen who would help the Union in any way possible by awarding them loyalilty points and tokens. And to also avenge her brother who got sperated from her due to the rebel scum interfering on a work day

BLOOD TYPE: AB

LOYALIST POINTS: 20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

This application is being left for another 4 days, until we reach "One week played" with you.

-Neutral until then

http://www.Brilliant.com

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

This is much better.

However, in regards to what I said on your previous application, I said to wait at least a week.

Therefore I will remain neutral as well until the one week mark has been reached.

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I would love to give +Support but its better to get to know everybody. Neutral

Optio

Optio
Operator

-Neutral

Seeing the application as a whole made me nitpick every little mistake, there are multiple spelling mistakes and the RP example wasn't as good as it could have been, but over all, I have only once seen you on the server, and did not much enjoy reading your application, I will stay neutral for now aswell.

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Denied.

Your backstory seems pretty decent, alike many others.

Your roleplay example if anything is just mingy.

You haven't been on the server (From what I have seen) in the past week or so. I have personally never seen you roleplay, therefore I cannot give a very good judgement of what I think.

You may re-apply in a Week.

http://www.Brilliant.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum