Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted]

+2
CreepyYellowDuck
Viomi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Viomi

Viomi
Survivor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20622304

Steam Name: Viomi

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 16

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Violet Davis

How long have you been playing on the server?: Started Today

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: Firstly, because the server needs more of them. Secondly, because being an MPF Unit has been my most successful and favorite thing to be in HL2RP.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes, I've owned my own HL2RP server several times as well as been an MPF Unit on others. I know the ins and outs of the MPF structure and how to behave as each rank.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Violet Davis

DATE OF BIRTH: 26/12/1994

CURRENT DATE: 21/01/2016

PHYSICAL TRAITS: 5'4", Black Hair, Green Eyes, Thin Figure

NOTABLE SKILLS: Agile and Small, Good at investigating and chasing, Very loyal and observant

REASON FOR APPLYING: I believe criminals need severe punishment and that the Union will help us if we obey. I want to help people see how to obey.

BLOOD TYPE: O-

LOYALIST POINTS: None that I am aware of.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

Just a heads up. Its usually best to play on the server a few days/around half a days worth of in-game server hours and THEN post an app. Else you'll likely be denied. Also just because backstory and such are optional doesn't mean they don't help.

Staying Neutral on this. Because I'm a newfag and know nothing.

3Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Viomi

Viomi
Survivor

CreepyYellowDuck wrote:Just a heads up. Its usually best to play on the server a few days/around half a days worth of in-game server hours and THEN post an app. Else you'll likely be denied. Also just because backstory and such are optional doesn't mean they don't help.

Staying Neutral on this. Because I'm a newfag and know nothing.

Well, considering the server went up today..

4Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:19 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

The server didn't go up today, the Mega Monday was just today Viomi.

5Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Viomi I know from personnel experience you are capable to RP as a CP but I don't think anybody else would +Support you since you're kinda new to the server, though at the same time we are lacking in constant CP players especially ones that know what is going on half the time. so I'll give you it.

+Support

6Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Viomi

Viomi
Survivor

The_Chief113 wrote:The server didn't go up today, the Mega Monday was just today Viomi.

My apologies, I mis-understood the "Grand Re-opening" then.

7Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

8Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 am

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Leaving your app for a few days, it wont be accepted or denied until I say so.

Even though the RP Example and Character Biography is optional, I highly recommend writing it out, we are more likely to accept applications with more detail and effort.

I haven't personally seen you RP. Neutral

http://www.Brilliant.com

9Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Viomi's MPF Application [Accepted] Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 am

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Why?

Personally, to me, however much time you've been on the server doesn't matter, as long as I've seen you play IC and OOC.

I've seen you roleplay, and you seem to be a mature person OOC.

Welcome to to the CCA, ask a SA ingame for your whitelist.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum