Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thekmim's Bullsquid Application [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thekmim's Bullsquid Application [Accepted] Empty Thekmim's Bullsquid Application [Accepted] Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60908986

Steam Name: Thekmim

Most Commonly Used Character(s):  Daniel Enrique, Carl Davids (852), Neptune Davids, James Enrique, David Enrique, Vincent Black

How long have you been playing on the server?: About a week.

Why do you want a bullsquid character?: I would like to apply for a bullsquid because I have never role-played as a bullsquid/houndeye before. It seems like a nice roleplaying experience, and I think it would be interesting to role-play as one. I have rped as other animals before, such as birds, necrotics, and antlions. But never as a bullsquid or a houndeye.

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support
Have fun gibbing people with your fucking tail

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

+SUPPORT ♥

You're both mature and good enough at roleplay to have an animal, I think.

So yes, go be a happy Bullsquid.

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Just a warning, the bullsquid model is freggin' scary, I don't think the players have seen it before.

Accepted.

Have fun playing as this:

Thekmim's Bullsquid Application [Accepted] 3163B4318C78208162F11B340D770D70BBDBDF82

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

Danke.

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Kemerd wrote:Just a warning, the bullsquid model is freggin' scary, I don't think the players have seen it before.

Accepted.

Have fun playing as this:

Thekmim's Bullsquid Application [Accepted] 3163B4318C78208162F11B340D770D70BBDBDF82

The damn thing is a Devilsquid, not a Bullsquid, too damn red.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum