Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kapedus's MPF Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Kapedus

Kapedus

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48339911

Steam Name:Kapedus

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):15

Most Commonly Used Character(s):John A. Sharp

How long have you been playing on the server?:Not too long, moved on from another community, don't see how that affects my gameplay as a MPF.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:Honestly, I've been playing as a MPF for awhile, know all of the guidelines and sh*t like that. And also, lately, I've seen MPF on all servers may I add, lack roleplay. It's saddening to see an accepted application turn to sh*t. Hopefully you guys accepted the right people.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?:Yeah, I've been metropolice every community I've been on.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): Calvin’s love for lurking the shadows was nothing if not next to hereditary. In the late 70’s, Jarrett Weinmann, Calvin’s father, was hired by a private company, used in corporate espionage.  Calvin was quick to learn this after finding some old, musty file folder containing details of his fathers doings, finding things his father could never let go. As it turns out, Jarrett wasn’t the only man unable to let go of past work. On August 18, 1998, a large firearm was discharged, ringing across the small town Calvin was born and raised in. Seven days later, Calvin was a pallbearer, carrying a casket that stored a lifeless body, with a mangled face. School became a problem for Calvin, becoming the lone kid who never seemed the same, his mental state… different. On May of 1999, he committed his first crime, sneaking into his school, stealing money from the donation box and changing his grades. The main problem? Him not getting caught. An investigation was started, but quickly withheld due to some ‘sciencey’ mishap that happened in the states. Calvin and his mother were urged to locate to the closest large city, where they will be held indefinitely. Calvin saw this, even in his youth, as a way to renew his life, start fresh. Calvin always saw times of distress as opportunities to test out his myriad of skills in the art of stealth.  This was short lived, when a news portal opened, this time with a plethora or races Calvin couldn’t outsmart. Calvin learned this the hard way, in a hard cell. After that, Calvin adapted an old cliche, that seemed ever so fitting:
“If you can’t beat them, join them.”

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL): Lazlo Shekleys walks over towards the officer.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177 looks at the malnourished man.
Lazlo Shekleys: Hello officer, I would Like to know if there is work I can do around here.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177: Actually, there is! Follow me to this bench.
**Both men go to the bench.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177 points to multiple dirt spots and hands a rag to the citizen and says, “Clean the bench.”
Lazlo Shekleys bends over to begin scrubbing a single patch of dirt.
Lazlo rolls a 45 of 100.
Lazlo Shekleys barely gets anything off the bench and tries again.
Lazlo rolls a 27 of 100.
Lazlo Shekleys gets frustrated and scrubs aggressively.
Lazlo rolls a 49 of 100.
Lazlo Shekleys releases a huge sigh.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177: Need help?
Lazlo Shekleys: Please.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177 puts boot on dirt and smears it across bench.
C17.MPF.UNION:02.177 chuckles
**Laugh Track**

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:Calvin Weinmann

DATE OF BIRTH: November, 11, 1991

PHYSICAL TRAITS:Stands to be 6'3", has bright blue eyes, a scruffy beard, and a malnourished body.

NOTABLE SKILLS:Persuasive, I can tell a lot about a scene with small evidence.

REASON FOR APPLYING: I've always been loyal to the Union. It's not everyday where you see someone like that. I'm starving, I need the food and water. Always had a foul look at rebellious activity.

BLOOD TYPE:O

LOYALIST POINTS:N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Re: Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 pm

klindahl14

klindahl14

In the middle.

Last edited by klindahl14 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Re: Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Kapedus

Kapedus

Thank you for the support.

Last edited by Kapedus on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Re: Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Kookie

Kookie

+Support

5Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Re: Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

+Support
I've seen your roleplay, very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

6Kapedus's MPF Application Empty Re: Kapedus's MPF Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Ask a SA ingame for your whitelist.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum