Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brown Kookie's MPF Application. [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kookie

Kookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716

Steam Name:Brown Kookie

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 20

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Hamza Muhammad, any MPF character I have.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Never, since it isn't even up yet.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: It's fun RP, and I think that having some starting units to base the MPF off of is a good thing for the server.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Yes.

Character Biography (OPTIONAL): Since it's optional, I'm going to make a really shitty backstory.
Adam Konoz was born in Pakistan. His parents were killed in a car accident when he was a little boy, so he was put up for adoption. He was adopted, brought to America, and raised. He went through school, graduated, and started college. The Seven Hour war happened, and he was transferred from city to city, eventually landing in C17. Tired of being transferred, he decided to apply for the MPF.

Roleplay Example (OPTIONAL):
/me looks at the citizen with the strange device in his hands, his voicecoder beeping to life, "Citizen." The citizen responds with a nod and a surprised blink, "Hm?". The officer holds out his hand, "Give me your toy. And get against the wall." The citizen hands him the device, sighing, he gets onto the wall.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Adam Konoz.

DATE OF BIRTH: 5/15/1992

CURRENT DATE:1/14/2017 (I couldn't find anywhere where it said the official year)

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Scar along right eye, light brown skin.

NOTABLE SKILLS: Can follow orders, even if they contradict with personal opinion.

REASON FOR APPLYING: To show my appreciation for our benefactors.

BLOOD TYPE: AB.

LOYALIST POINTS: None.

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

10/10.

Accepted, I know you personally, and you are a great roleplayer.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum