Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The_Chief113's Antlion Application [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:51154349

Steam Name: The_Chief113

Most Commonly Used Character(s): William Enderson, MPF.GRID.04.158, Headcrab Zombie

How long have you been playing on the server?: A week more or less

Why do you want a Antlion character?: Growing up in Florida you learn a lot about ants especially Fire ants a nasty invasive species that thrives in Florida. I always found their hivemind mentality to be very interesting with the Soldiers that defended the mound, the Workers who forged magnificent tunnel systems that could go miles underground with millions of chambers, and the Scouts that explored the outside world's perils in order to find food for the colony, Antlions follow that very closely especially shown in Ep. 2 where you travel into a Antlion nest inside of a abandoned mine system, with it's own Scouts, Soldiers and Workers respectively. They are very interesting creatures and to RP as them in a HL2 environment sound very exciting to me.

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

+SUPPORT

Mmm. Seems like you would RP this pretty good.

Kookie

Kookie

+Support

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum