Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Icewolf's Antlion Application

+5
Luminous
Kapedus
klindahl14
Sparky
Icewolf
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Icewolf's Antlion Application Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Icewolf

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:69000952

Steam Name:icecat109

Most Commonly Used Characters:Luke 'Slick' Shepeard

How long have you been playing the server?:A week and four days.

Why do you want a Antlion character? Because I find it a chance to develop a great RP experience for both me and those who RP with my character and over all improve the WAY I RP along with having a good time doing it. I also want to experience whatever AntlionRP would have in store for me as I have spent a long time with only CitizenRP, I want to try something different and learn the perspective of an Antlion in the half life universe other than a human.

Last edited by Icewolf on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes and extending and adding some un-said things.)

2Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Icewolf

Please tell me if I made any mistakes and I will fix them  Wink 

3Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

I'll leave Kemerd accept this one.

I personally prefer Applications with a lot of effort.

http://www.Brilliant.com

4Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

klindahl14

klindahl14

+support

5Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Kapedus

Kapedus

If you need to become an antlion to improve rp, you aren't fit for it. Not only that, it seems as if this application would take two minutes, try putting more effort.

-support

Last edited by Kapedus on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

6Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Icewolf

Dude, I never said I DIDN'T know how to RP, I said I wanted this so I can IMPROVE it..

7Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Icewolf

Icewolf wrote:Dude, I never said I DIDN'T know how to RP, I said I wanted this so I can  IMPROVE it..
Plus it would be a good experience to have..

8Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Icewolf

For Kapedus's sake, I'm going to edit this to be a tad longer with some more things to add on.

9Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Sparky

Sparky

Icewolf wrote:For Kapedus's sake, I'm going to edit this to be a tad longer with some more things to add on.

Don't double post

10Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Icewolf

Sparky wrote:
Icewolf wrote:For Kapedus's sake, I'm going to edit this to be a tad longer with some more things to add on.

Don't double post
Sorry about that..But I can't delete the post..Again sorry about it.

11Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Luminous

+Support Great app Great player Good luck

12Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Jinxed

+Support, I think he was trying to say for a better RP experience and to experience a new form of RP. I have seen this guy's RP he is good at RP and would be fit for this position.

13Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+support

14Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:15 pm

waterboy11

+support, good app. good at rp.

15Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I see you have played on the server for a while, and you roleplay quite well, but I agree with Sparky.

I'ed say...

+Support

But I think a little more effort should be put in.

16Icewolf's Antlion Application Empty Re: Icewolf's Antlion Application Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Sparky

Sparky

Accepted.

I expect yout next application/s to have a slight bit more detail.

Talk to an SA in game for your flags

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum