Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app!

3 posters

Should I get Vortigaunt whitelist?

Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Vote_lcap100%Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Vote_lcap0%Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Empty Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Mikey-Broski

Mikey-Broski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57942252

Steam Name: MikeyBroski

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Currently the only one I have ever used was Micheal Anderson, my first character. I haven't playing the server much but I would probably either use an MPF or Vortigaunt the most, most likely Vortigaunt.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About an hour, however, with 2 years of experience across HL2RP servers, being MPF about 3-4 times, and finally being Vortigaunt 2-3 times.

Why do you want a Vortigaunt character?: I want a Vortigaunt character because they to me are the most interesting. They are an intelligent race, and are pretty much apex predators if used in the right way. I also know how to effectively roleplay the dialect of a Vortigaunt and not talk like a regular human: "Yo, what's up?" This would be the right way: "The human mussst not underestimate the power of the masked onessss."

2Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Empty Re: Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

Luminous

+support great role player nice guy deserves the whitelist

3Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Empty Re: Mikey-Broski's Vortigaunt app! Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+support Great application

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum