Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application. [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

klindahl14

klindahl14

(I forgot my info so i had to create a new account, but i was on the forums since last week)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45273483

Steam Name: Cyanide Girafee

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Cade Reeves

How long have you been playing on the server?:Two or three days, but i plan on being very loyal to this server, help out as much as I can, and be a great addition to the Vortignaut community!

Why do you want a Vortigaunt character?: I have played on two servers so far as a vortignaut. I love everything about them. I played probably 2 hours a day on an enslaved and 2 hours a day as a free vortignaut. I like every single lore about them. They are such an interesting species in HL2 and i just love everything about it. I can rp very well as one, i know how to use proper grammar as one, and i know how to behave around one. Im not that kid that goes "/me helps the rebels and tries to join them because f**k the combine" I'm more like "/me looks at the odd citizen dressed in different clothes, looks at the gun on his side, and wonders if he is a resistance member"

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

"I can rp very well as one, i know how to use proper grammar as one, and i know how to behave around one."

You don't put a comma before the word and. I don't see two independent clauses Wink

I havent really seen you much on the server, yesterday you came on, then hopped on and off.

Im happy to give you a +Support as soon as you spend a little more time developing a Citizen character and getting to know the rest of the community a little better.

http://www.Brilliant.com

Ser.net

Ser.net

I'm going to leave this application for more +supports and -supports, but I would probably deny the application because of grammar errors. Also, I am not sure if you lied about how much time you spent on the server, but I haven't seen you on FG at all.

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Support +

Kookie

Kookie

+Support.

I've seen his Vortigaunt RP first hand on another server. Very deserving of the position, and I can confirm that he DOES RP well as a Vortigaunt.

Good luck.

Ser.net

Ser.net

ACCEPTED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum