Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put the rebels in line.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Put the rebels in line. Empty Put the rebels in line. Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

I'm not gonna lie my main character is a CCA unit and I don't have a single rebel, but there is literally NO reason at all for rebel characters to leave the sewers. You would think with no access to resources like food they would at least have the decency to do rations, but sigh the rebels still do not do that. They have a million and two ways to get access to guns, ammo, and everything else with literally no contact with the CPs since all item drops are put in the sewers or Industrial at the rebel's convenience. Also if a rebel dies or anything wrong happens they force a "I'm OOC" tag down CCA's throats so they don't have to RP doing anything illegal, like today when this post was made Cade (whoever he is on the forums) decided to call "I'm OOC" when a EpU and I were patrolling Industrial, only to shortly after pull out a SMG on us and run away. I would really, really appreciate if some ideas were made to help straighten out the system so that they are forced to do something besides "RP" getting weapons and doing whatever they do while people who normally play CP, that are mostly 05s by the way, can't do anything. This is the sh*t that got Ser off HL2rp.
My Ideas:
[put combine locks or hardgates on some of the entrances(Most of the DvLs know IC where they are anyways)]
[Bring the hammer down on the "I'm OOC" or "teleport me to base" bullcrap]
[Put in Hunger RP to force rebels to at least be a part of rations]
[Do it like a reverse Hunger Games, put all the good loot closer to the Nexus and all the bad stuff closer to the Rebel Base]
[Make certain items unobtainable unless they interact with a CP in some way, killing him or not]

Put some other ideas down if you like.

2Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

I mean, if rebels stay the way they are, let's just change the CCA to the false achievement faction and RP how we think we actually get to do stuff fun, and I relize most of CP interactions aren't fun for rebels, but all you do is play checkers and "RP", if you want to call it that finding weapons which you'll never use since you never leave the sewers anyways. It sounds like a rant but the server will never progress if something isn't changed.

3Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Cade was OOC. I said in global he is OOC. It was also stated 3 times we were going to do an event. Thats why he was stood there.

http://www.Brilliant.com

4Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 am

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Sparky wrote:Cade was OOC. I said in global he is OOC. It was also stated 3 times we were going to do an event. Thats why he was stood there.

Why are events an excuse to not have to RP being captured? You're telling me you've never had to sit out a event because of you getting caught by CCA forces beforehand? Also how is it somehow three units out on patrol missed this he's OOC thing in chat? Myself, another 05 and the EpU were discussing if he was actually OOC afterwards, it seems nobody saw this. Then he chose to RP by pulling out his SMG and running away, why would he go through the trouble of /me runs away if he was actually OOC?

5Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:51 am

Sparky

Sparky

The_Chief113 wrote:
Sparky wrote:Cade was OOC. I said in global he is OOC. It was also stated 3 times we were going to do an event. Thats why he was stood there.

Why are events an excuse to not have to RP being captured? You're telling me you've never had to sit out a event because of you getting caught by CCA forces beforehand? Also how is it somehow three units out on patrol missed this he's OOC thing in chat? Myself, another 05 and the EpU were discussing if he was actually OOC afterwards, it seems nobody saw this. Then he chose to RP by pulling out his SMG and running away, why would he go through the trouble of /me runs away if he was actually OOC?

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying they were setting up and event, if anything you three MPF lolran into the Canals anyway. The event slightly happened anyway. If you were reading OOC, something which I see you have not, you would have noticed that we were screaming that Cade and the EpU Unit with you at that current point in time were both OOC. And if you were discussing this with the EpU you are lying to me, as that EpU Unit was Cherub, Cherub me and Cade were in Teamspeak at that current point in time, discussing and sorting out the event.

As you said he eventually ran away using "/me runs away". This was after we had all finished the event. The initial plan for it was that he was going to be captured, this was then changed then scrapped all along. He was there OOC to begin with when the supposed "Event" was going to start. After we found out there was no event, he had, if anything gave you the upper hand by running away, and not just OOC walking back to his base.

6Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:18 pm

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

I think the main problem is that, every citizen knows the sewers and is almost always at the slums -_-
Me (As my enslaved vort) and 2 CP's were fucking around because the streets were empty and sh*t.
Last time, when the combine raided the slums, EVERYONE switched characters so it does not get PK'ed.
I mean, What the f**k?
I think it would be best if the slums and sewers were off-limits and if anyone happens to be there they would be sent back to the streets. if they are seen there again they would be givin' a warning and again would be a character ban or maybe a kick on the server.

7Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Sparky

Sparky

the $oul keeper wrote:I think the main problem is that, every citizen knows the sewers and is almost always at the slums -_-
Me (As my enslaved vort) and 2 CP's were fucking around because the streets were empty and sh*t.
Last time, when the combine raided the slums, EVERYONE switched characters so it does not get PK'ed.
I mean, What the f**k?
I think it would be best if the slums and sewers were off-limits and if anyone happens to be there they would be sent back to the streets. if they are seen there again they would be givin' a warning and again would be a character ban or maybe a kick on the server.

If people switch to avoid PK's. Please notify staff with screenshots/video evidence of them doing this. We will deal with the problem

8Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Kookie

Kookie

I totally agree with this.

I know this is an OOC rule that sort of takes away the realism in game, but it's gotten so far out of hand that this might just have to be done.

Limits to people in the slums at a time. Three people at a time (Numbers can be changed), and if a fourth person enters, he will be given warnings. If he doesn't start to leave, he will be ICly killed in PK in some shape or form, whether it be being shelled right in the face, attacked by zombies, etc.

Also, an IC way to solve this are frequent slums sweeps by OTA.

Let me be more specific. OTA sweep slums like it's their job. Two OTA can be flagged on at a time to do this, and an EOWS counts as two. They will patrol the sewers, slums, and check buildings, etc. Their orders will be to AMPUTATE ON SIGHT. If they are shot at/killed/even hurt, a JW will be activated and /more/ OTA will be brought in.

I know this sounds strict. But this has gotten so out of hand.

9Put the rebels in line. Empty Re: Put the rebels in line. Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Gangster_Story

Gangster_Story

Lets take he rebels, and move them somewhere else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum