Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rebels and anti-citizens NEED to be controlled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

klindahl14

klindahl14

My god, this is getting out of hand. People won't follow NLR, people come running back and pick up their dropped weapons, and on top of that? There is NO citizen roleplay. I think we should have a rule where you can have one rebel character, and whats he/she get's PK'd you cant have another one for a month. Also. We honestly should have a faction you have to apply for. This is sad. A DvL died yesterday because god knows how two citizens got a shotgun and a H & K Automatic. Can we please fix this. I'm pretty sure I might have the only loyalist character. Also, I agree with The_Chiefs post:

I'm not gonna lie my main character is a CCA unit and I don't have a single rebel, but there is literally NO reason at all for rebel characters to leave the sewers. You would think with no access to resources like food they would at least have the decency to do rations, but sigh the rebels still do not do that. They have a million and two ways to get access to guns, ammo, and everything else with literally no contact with the CPs since all item drops are put in the sewers or Industrial at the rebel's convenience. Also if a rebel dies or anything wrong happens they force a "I'm OOC" tag down CCA's throats so they don't have to RP doing anything illegal, like today when this post was made Cade (whoever he is on the forums) decided to call "I'm OOC" when a EpU and I were patrolling Industrial, only to shortly after pull out a SMG on us and run away. I would really, really appreciate if some ideas were made to help straighten out the system so that they are forced to do something besides "RP" getting weapons and doing whatever they do while people who normally play CP, that are mostly 05s by the way, can't do anything. This is the sh*t that got Ser off HL2rp.
My Ideas:
[put combine locks or hardgates on some of the entrances(Most of the DvLs know IC where they are anyways)]
[Bring the hammer down on the "I'm OOC" or "teleport me to base" bullcrap]
[Put in Hunger RP to force rebels to at least be a part of rations]
[Do it like a reverse Hunger Games, put all the good loot closer to the Nexus and all the bad stuff closer to the Rebel Base]
[Make certain items unobtainable unless they interact with a CP in some way, killing him or not]

Put some other ideas down if you like.

This is ALL true. The webuls are calling OOC when they die from getting shot by their buddy, or whatever. Please can we fix this? The freaking vents are blocked off, YET people still find away into the bases. We NEED a force, like the OTA, to patrol the sewers to flush them out. Dying in the sewers should be a PK also. This is really sad, and makes MPF and others not enjoy the expirence of roleplay. Thanks.

Icewolf

Everything else to me is a pitch perfect thing to change. But answering your question about the two citizens is, one of them was in a black market gang so that answers that, the other was in another rebel gang and obtained weapons in that statement as well. Other than that I TOTALLY agree to the fact OTA should attempt to flush out the rebels but I also have an idea if you would like to add it. Since the OTA are patrolling the sewers, why not make lots of good loot spawn in the sewers so it is harder to get since you have to avoid the frequent OTA bombarding you with AR2 and SMG bullets.
But I really like this idea Very Happy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]