Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Rodriguez Vortigaunt Application. [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Vortigaunt application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63718907

Steam Name: '[BC]' The Ninja Spy

Most Commonly Used Character(s): James Rodriguez

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 days,on the forums for 1 or 2 days now.

Why do you want a Vortigaunt character?:When I first played Half Life 2 ,I noticed the Vortigaunt and thought,wouldn't it be cool to play as one?But of course,it was Half Life and I couldn't play as them.But one day when I got the game Garry's Mod,I found a game mode called Clockwork Half Life 2 Roleplay.I noticed that they have custom classes like the Vortigaunts and Rebels.When I found this server,I was interested in the Vortigaunts class.Ever since I played Half Life 2 I've always wanted to be a Vortigaunt.

I'm glad you took the time to read this application.I hope you like it better than the first one.
Thanks again. -Red Spy/James

Last edited by Kemerd on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add spaces between the lines.)

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Thanks for the time for me to retry.

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I forgot to add spaces between the lines 3 times lol

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

class(.Ever) since I played Half Life 2 I've always wanted to be a Vortigaunt.

... ".( )Ever" space before starting a new sentence.

Well, I'd think of that but. I guess that legit.

I'd say ............................... ++Support-

^^

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Thanks.

Gomela

Gomela

It's better than the last one, I think you should at least be able to try Vortigaunt. +Support

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum