Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luminous NECROTIC Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luminous NECROTIC Application Empty Luminous NECROTIC Application Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Luminous

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50313758

Steam Name: Luminous

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Astered 'Blackblood' Yokovitch.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About a week now.

Why do you want a [Necrotic] character?: I would love to try some necrotic role play I have heard it was a very fun white list, also I don't really see to many applying for it so I thought why not apply for it and see if I can get another white list I can role play on a new role play experience.

2Luminous NECROTIC Application Empty Re: Luminous NECROTIC Application Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Jinxed

+Support, we need some new nercotic rpers, also he is a good rper and cool guy.

3Luminous NECROTIC Application Empty Re: Luminous NECROTIC Application Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+support A active player on the server great role player nice guy and good application

4Luminous NECROTIC Application Empty Re: Luminous NECROTIC Application Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Dr.derp

+support great player, great application totally deserves the whitelist

5Luminous NECROTIC Application Empty Re: Luminous NECROTIC Application Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Mikey-Broski

Mikey-Broski

+Supprt Seems to have good idea what he's doing, plus the server does look like it needs a Necrotic or 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum