Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AtlasTheSpacePirate's Tooltrust Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AtlasTheSpacePirate

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:67874454

Steam Name:
AtlasTheSpacePirate

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):

Most Commonly Used Character(s):
Aiden 'Bulldog' Miller

How long have you been playing on the server?:
2 Days.

Why do you want Tooltrust?
I wish to be allowed to create an environment in housing spaces for my characters that you are able to interact with, such as lights, chairs, fridges, overall just furniture to passive with.

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

The tool trust only gives you the PE flags (The ability to spawn stuff and having a phys gun) and only spawn prop, not sit-able chairs and what not and I have not seen you roleplaying and how you interact in OOC and IC, for now I'm going to stay neutral until I see how you play. (And in my opinion, making a tooltrust application just after playing in the server for 2 days is kinda a bad idea, I would suggest maybe a week until making an application, just in my opinion, anyway.)

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

Neutral.
Good app, just need to be about longer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Neutral.

Many people say "To furnish a room etc"

What they really mean is use it to propclimb.

Not saying you are going to. Try specify a longer reason with a longer application

http://www.Brilliant.com

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

NEUTRAL.

I'd like to you add a bit more detail to your application first before I come to a decision whether to accept it or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum