Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Optio's Houndeye Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Optio's Houndeye Application Empty Optio's Houndeye Application Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:30 am

Optio

Optio
Operator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

Steam Name: [FG/HB] Optio Decanus Morpheus

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Jemes 'Jay' Palde and 'Tweety'

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 3 weeks now.

Why do you want a Houndeye character?: I believe I have actually never had a Houndeye character in my near two years of roleplaying, and would like to experience what being a Houndeye is like, along with attempting to stop the lack of Houndeyes traveling in packs, and the lack of Houndeyes in general.

-

Thank's for reading - Optio

2Optio's Houndeye Application Empty Re: Optio's Houndeye Application Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 am

klindahl14

klindahl14

I would give you 20 + supports if i could. You are a great role-player, passive and intense, you are mature IC and OOC. I think you really deserve this.

3Optio's Houndeye Application Empty Re: Optio's Houndeye Application Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 am

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

ACCEPTED!

I've gotten to see you roleplay lots myself, and it's pretty good. You're also quite mature and very friendly.

Talk to a Super Admin to receive your whitelist!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum