Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The $oul keeper CCA Application (Updated) [Accepted]

+3
Optio
klindahl14
the $oul keeper
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:32445546

Steam Name:The $oul keeper

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):(Again, I wont say my age for personal reasons, Sorry)

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Felix "Wolfe" Hernandez (Who is currently banned for unknown reasons, really, no one knows.) and Tar'La'Cha (My vort.)

How long have you been playing on the server?:Ever since it first started.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?:Because since Kem keeps telling me if I have a CCA with me, I decided to make an application just so kem can calm down, and being that the ratio of shitzens and cumbeans are just crazy.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: I have, as a DvL storm, 02 helix, OfC union, and 03 Nomad.

Have you read the CCA guide?: I have.

Character Biography: Aaron brown was one of those special kids in streets. Aaron was always a nice guy, never yelling, never hating anyone, he may be the nicest person you may come across even after the 7 hour war. Everyday the guy would have nightmares of his family being murdered by the CCA, until the day he couldn't take it anymore. He decided to face his worst fear and break the nightmares he would have, by being a unit himself. he thought that once he becomes a unit in the CCA, his nightmares would be gone and his fear removed from the world. until time can tell if his idea would work and maybe help others in need.

A citizen attempts to hit you on the head with a large metal pole, what do you do? Use it in a roleplay example format: It depends, here are 3 examples that I think would go either way.
/Me gets hit by the poll to the head, possible a bone being fractured and falling down unconscious.
Or
/me Gets hit, but attempts to detain citizen with or without having his pistol with him. (Again, it depends on what rank I'm in.)
/it Once the citizen was detain, the unit would try and call for some backup, telling his location, crime and contraband.
Or
/me would contact for some backup and giving the citizens last known location, crime and contraband if failed to have detained the citizen.

You're an RCT, and there are no other units on, would go guy outside to patrol?: No, as the RCT are not allowed to patrol the streets until an 01 or higher ranking unit is in the area. (As explained in the guide.)

An officer of the CCA walks into the room, what do you do as an 05 or lower?: Salute the officer and would await for an order or just salute the officer and go about my way.

A citizen takes out a gun from his bag, and hands it to you, saying that he is turning in contraband, what do you do?:Ask for the citizens ID, decide how many loyalist points he gets and turn on the contraband to a higher officer.

An anti-citizen is spotted in the city! What do you do?: Chase after the citizen after calling in some back up, and attempt the tie the citizen and check for any contrabands.

As an 04, a higher up tells you to amputate an anti-citizen, how would you go about doing this?: Follow the units orders and try to make a quick and painless death for the anti-citizen.

There is an exogen breach, what do you do?: Tell the location of the breach, ask for backup and (if possible) try to hold back the exogens.

List the types of contraband with examples and levels:
Again, it depends but I can try.

Level 1:
Anti-union propaganda
Bleach
Books but not UU-branded.
bottled water
large soda (kinda ironic that a store sells them)
MPF supplements
spray paint
vegetable oil
any food that is not UU branded

Level 2:
Combine locks
any type of radio that is not being held by a CCA or MPF unit.
any medical items that are not C.W.U.
any type of alcohol
zip ties
clothing that are not universal

Level 3:
any type of weapon, gernade and/or ammo
rebel/medical uniforms

What does 10-4 mean?: Copy.

What does 11-22 mean?: Contraband.

What does 10-103M mean?: Subject is mentally unfit.

Do you think you can properly roleplay an agent of the Combine?: Hard to say... I might but I'm not sure.

Do you accept that if you fail in your duty to roleplay this whitelist properly, it can be taken away?: Yes, I understand.

An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?: I would follow what the admin says since they have the final say and act like it never happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:Aaron Brown

DATE OF BIRTH:September 17, 1980

CURRENT DATE:July 27, 2014

PHYSICAL TRAITS:5'10 | Blue eye's | Brown hair | Cut mark over the chest and right arm |

NOTABLE SKILLS:Street smart, good healer, a good shooter* (The * symbol means I'm not sure if its ok if I should add this.)

REASON FOR APPLYING: "Too many bad people in this earth, I think 1 person can make a difference." -Aaron
Kem is bugging me if I have a CCA whitelist (Not that its a bad thing) and so I decided to make one just so he can calm down a bit.
BLOOD TYPE:O+

LOYALIST POINTS: N/A

Last edited by Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Worst timing EVER!)

klindahl14

klindahl14

I don't personally know how you role-play non passive. I think you should but an rp example, but other wise you are a good friend, you are a good passive role-play, you do joke around in OOC, and you are really mature IC.

Optio

Optio
Operator

I support thy!

+Support

Let there be... (It's light Jay, It's Light!) Women and Dosh.

Icewolf

+ Support, your a funny and cool guy OOC and I like CPs who have that kind of passive. Hope you get accepted Smile.

Kookie

Kookie

+Support

a very big one too

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

The application format was redone, please reapply.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

I'm not sure of the supports are valid since they were before the CCA update. anyway, here is my updated version of the CCA application, I hope it was worth it.

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

ACCEPTED.

Talk to a Super Admin to receive your whitelist!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum