Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Administration Abuse - How To Handle It, and The Consequences

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Tydosius - CloudSixteen wrote:
Another one to add to the list of rules about owning a server, so if an admin is caught abusing their admin powers, they are stripped of admin for a 15 minute time period, and warned. If they abuse their admin powers again, they get permanently stripped of admin. They can earn their admin back, but it should be difficult. The quantity of admin power abuse cases before they get permanently stripped of admin, and amount of time the admin is removed from admin are both variable. All players can report the abuse of admin powers, and punishment will be administered to players if they purposefully falsely report an admins, or to admins if they kick or ban players reporting admin abuse, regardless of whether they are the one abusing admin powers, and potentially whether or not admin powers were abused at all.

I've never owned a server so the above may sound like a shitty system, but constructive criticism is good.

We're going to be using a new system, anytime an operator, administrator, or even a super-admin abuses their powers, such as:
a. Noclipping away to avoid roleplay.
b. Noclipping around instead of walking.
c. Noclipping into areas instead of ICly trying to get into them.

Or even if they are acting improperly as staff, such as:
a. You can't kill my character because I am staff.
b. I am staff, I am allowed to minge.
c. I'm going to cuss you out or rage in OOC because I'm mad.
d. I'm disrespecting other staff members, or players themselves.
e. Any form of minging, powergaming, or super OP characters.

You will get 4 blackmarks, each with it's own set of consequences.

Blackmark 1 - You will loose your administration for one hour.
Blackmark 2 - You will loose your administration for a day.
Blackmark 3 - You will loose your adminisration for a week.
Blackmark 4 - You will be completely stripped of your administration duties.

This applies to all staff, even myself, if need be it.

To report any of these things, post in this forum. ANYONE can report. If you incorrectly report a staff member, or accuse them of falsely, you can and will be banned for up to a week.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

So if we accuse a staff member of abusing I'm scared that you or other staff would believe them because that staff member would have a good rep even though they did abuse. I've seen it happen with other servers and it's quite annoying. I hope you guys understand.

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Red Spy.TF wrote:So if we accuse a staff member of abusing I'm scared that you or other staff would believe them because that staff member would have a good rep even though they did abuse. I've seen it happen with other servers and it's quite annoying. I hope you guys understand.

Take it up with a high-ranking Admin or thr Owner

http://www.Brilliant.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum