Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Empty KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:29 pm

KraKenZ - Lol

KraKenZ - Lol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19900760

Steam Name: KraKenZ - Lol

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 15

Most Commonly Used Character(s): John Snow

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 days, a ton of hours.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I wanted to become a Metropolice Officer because I want a new experience other than a civilian. I also want to be a metropolice officer because I want to make the RP experience better.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: No, this will be my first time.

Have you read the CCA guide?: I've read the CCA Guide on the forums and I read a guide on the Steam Community. The guide link is this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165571445

Character Biography: John Snow was a boy in a dream world. His world was perfect and his family loved him very much. Rose Snow was his sister. As children John and Rose would play everyday together. They would fight each other, but they would make-up and play together again. When the 7 Hour War struck, John was depressed all the time. He saw that his parents were depressed too. They needed food for their family and wanted the war to end to end the suffering for his family. He needed a job, but jobs we're destroyed left and right. The only job left was the Union.

A citizen attempts to hit you on the head with a large metal pole, what do you do? Use it in a roleplay example format:
**Citizen hits you in the head with a large pole
**RCT recoils and un holsters his 9mm pistol
**Me aims at the civilians head.
<::Citizen, wall now.::>

You're an RCT, and there are no other units on, would go guy outside to patrol?:
No, Recruits are only allowed to go outside if a high ranking CCA is patrolling and wants me.

An officer of the CCA walks into the room, what do you do as an 05 or lower?:
I would say, "Sir!" and await orders.

A citizen takes out a gun from his bag, and hands it to you, saying that he is turning in contraband, what do you do?:
Tell the citizen to drop it, ask the citizen to get on the wall and I would ask him to apply. I would then put the info in the datapad and give him loyalty points for turning in a level 3 contraband.

An anti-citizen is spotted in the city! What do you do?:
I would radio in, 11-6, need assistance. and detain the anti-citizen and disable all weapons he has.

As an 04, a higher up tells you to amputate an anti-citizen, how would you go about doing this?:
I would amputate. No stopping because he is a higher ranked. He earned the rank so you can bet he knows what he's doing.

There is an exogen breach, what do you do?:
Radio in, "Exogen Breach in progress." and await orders.

List the types of contraband with examples and levels:

Level 1 Contraband:
Anti-Union Propaganda
Bleach
Books - UU Branded are okay EX: Zen of The Union
Bottled Water
Large Soda
Metropolice Supplements
Spray Paint
Vegetable Oil
Non-Branded UU Foods

Level 2 Contraband
Combine Lock
Handheld Radio
Health Kits - (Except for the Medical C.W.U| This applies to all healing items.)
Health Vials
Paracetamol (Healing Item)
Stationary Radio
Steriods
Zip Ties
Whiskey
Beer
Non-Issued Universal Clothing (Clothing that isn't issued by the UU)

Level 3 Contraband
Flash Grenade
HE Grenade
Smoke Grenade
Resistance/Medic Uniforms
9mm Pistol Bullets
SMG Bullets
12 Gauge Buckshot Cartridges
Pulse Rifle Energy Rounds
Dark Energy Ball
.357 Rounds
Crossbow Bolts
Rocket Missle
9mm Pistol
MP7/SMG
Combine SPAS-12 Shotgun
AR2 (Overwatch Standard Issued Pulse Rifle)
.357 Magnum
Crossbow
RPG

What does 10-4 mean?:
Copy

What does 11-22 mean?:
Contraband

What does 10-103M mean?:
Subject is mentally unfit.

Do you think you can properly roleplay an agent of the Combine?:
Yes, I think I can roleplay as a agent of the combine. It's a honor if I did because it would show that I can get better in what job I want to get.

Do you accept that if you fail in your duty to roleplay this whitelist properly, it can be taken away?: I would accept if my combine whitelist is taken away. I wouldn't argue.

An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?: "Yes, sir." and I would forget about what happened and go walk away from the scene.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT:
John Snow
DATE OF BIRTH:
3/16/1990
CURRENT DATE:
February 11, 2001 (February currently in the server)
PHYSICAL TRAITS:
6'1, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Scar on the left eye.
NOTABLE SKILLS:
Smart, Great Aim, Good Medical Skills, Endurance and Strength is excellent.
REASON FOR APPLYING:
I need to feed my family and want to change the world to end the suffering.
BLOOD TYPE:
A
LOYALIST POINTS:
3 (Mega Monday Event)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by KraKenZ - Lol on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

2KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Empty Re: KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 am

KraKenZ - Lol

KraKenZ - Lol

(Edited the application: added skill, Endurance and Strength are excellent)

3KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Empty Re: KraKenZ - Lol Application for CP Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+support amazing application amazing roleplayer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum