Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Plugins! Changelog!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Plugins! Changelog! Empty New Plugins! Changelog! Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Credits to NightAngel and Atebite for the plugins;

• Fixed the crouching and jumping (kinda) animations of Vortigaunt models. Also adds a broom SWEP that Enslaved Vortigaunts spawn with. Primary fire makes the character sweep. By NightAngel.
  • New descriptions. Adds a voice description that replaces the physical description in IC chat when you don't recognize someone. Also adds a detailed description that allows players to go more in-depth with describing their character. You can press 'E' while looking at a character to examine them and see their detailed description. It can be paragraphs long, if you want. By NightAngel.
  • Fixed the admin ESP. Thanks NightAngel.
  • Added /charswap which lets you switch characters easily and fast. Useful if you have a lot of characters. By NightAngel.
  • Static panio's, a plugin by NightAngel.
  • Overhauls CW's voice command system to allow several voice commands in one message. Voice commands are split with a single |, and you can add a longer pause between voice commands with additional |s (each one = 0.2s longer wait). Love you Atebite!

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

2New Plugins! Changelog! Empty Re: New Plugins! Changelog! Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:18 pm

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

I like the new addons but what about the freed vortigaunts?
When I mean by that is, In combat, I have to go up to the guy and just punch them since the vortbeam addon is not in the server, It kinda ruins the feel of the game but I guess I could wait until it's added in the server.

3New Plugins! Changelog! Empty Re: New Plugins! Changelog! Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

cool

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

4New Plugins! Changelog! Empty Re: New Plugins! Changelog! Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

Hella kawaii!

Fluffy approves! c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum