Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

It only takes five minutes...

+2
CreepyYellowDuck
Kookie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It only takes five minutes... Empty It only takes five minutes... Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Kookie

Kookie

You all may or may not know about the situation in Gaza, Palestine. Israel has been bombing them, and 90% of the casualties have been civilian. No one should have to suffer that. For those of you that live in America, there is a website, nodeadkids.com, that can help you make a difference. You put in your zipcode, and it will send a letter to your local senators and the President. I'm posting this to spread the word. Please, check it out.

nodeadkids.com

2It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 am

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

I like how Palestine can attack Israel and nobody gives shite all. But when Israel fucks up Palestine "OH GOD YOU HORRIBLE MONSTERS!"

Seriously? Israel was once the smallest of the bunch, literally surrounded by hostile nations. Of course it develops harshly to protect itself from that shite. Its either that or die. I understand why Israel is that way but I don't at all care for the things they do, like throwing acid at little girls faces for doing hardly anything deserving of such terrible punishment.

Honestly I'm not surprised Israel is attack them with the shite the Palestines did with them. It was like in Israels history he was this kid who kept getting punched by his dad everyday. And one day when he said "Punch me again" He broke his dads arm for trying it.

I could not give a shite what Israel does to the nations around it. From the history I study the Israels where hit by everyone for no reason. They have developed to deal with these problems and now if anyone does attempt to threaten them they destroy them. Kind of like what the Palestines did.

I don't think Israel is at all a great country, but I'm not falling for crocodile tears when these cuntrys suffer as "victims" from "The big bad Israel, oh you know the stereotypical bad guys who do nothing right and everything is their fault?"

Also what do you think Israel would do when attacking a country thats hostile to them? Just let the kids go? Fucking no, they'd become vigilantes and terrorists and wish to hurt after them after a decade or so of being indoctrinated. Israel understands this and pretty much massacres them all to trim out any chance of them attempting to fight back, that how you win fights and thats how you protect yourself. It also helps that they do a pretty good job of removing terrorism this way. Even if it is brutal.

Also who is more important? Palestine kids? Or Israel kids? Because the way I see it nobody gives a single shite what happens to Israel's people in the media. I blame the news for warping information. Especially America.

3It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Kookie

Kookie

Holy sh*t, who cares about the politics? The letter says no more violence on both sides. This post wasn't about politics; it was about the kids and civilians.

And yeah, the media is terrible. That's not news. pun intended

4It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 pm

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

I'm sorry but what is a paper going to do against a gun? The Israels will continue to do what they do because it works better. No shitty paper you sign and send over will change that unless it somehow PHYSICALLY helps them. And I doubt either of them would take a moment to not strange each other with the history they built up.

And yes politics do matter actually. Its called real life and its shown people do care, especially when they distrust the other side to the point of wanting to shoot them first before they get shot back.

I say we let them kill each other. Wait it out and if they try anything on us is when we bother.

5It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Kookie

Kookie

"How is a paper going to do something"

The Constitution
The Bill of Rights
The Treaty of Paris
The Declaration of Independence.

The Constitution itself stops billions of horny men from raping random people. And you don't seem to grasp the concept of the paper's message at all. It's a call for America to step up and play the peacekeeper they declare themselves to be.

6It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 pm

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

American isn't a peacekeeper. Its a warmongering nation that makes illegals wars and supports corrupt third world governments to reach its own agenda. America is considered the biggest threat to world peace then any other nation.

Your shitty paper doesn't mean anything to them. Rolling it up and sticking it up their arse would be more helpful in the long run.

If you REALLY care. Like really TRULY care about the lives of these people then you will get up from your computer and you walk out and you will go to where those people need that help.

Buy a ticket, go to Palestine and provide for them. Help them, shelter them and work hard to protect them. That is what you should do, because your imagination of a digital voting system stopping this is just fucking cute really.

You have to do it yourself. Work to fix it yourself and stop ticking a box, patting yourself on the back for doing f**k all and expecting someone else to fix the problem you're whining about. You try fixing it and gather people who are also willing to fix it first hand and you will find that two hands working are better then two hands clasped in prayer.

7It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Kookie

Kookie

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

No one is saying that this piece of paper is going to solve everything.

But isn't it a good place to start?

One second you say a piece of paper can't do anything, the next second you're telling me to go to Palestine and do it yourself.

In all honesty, when people like you try to talk about world issues, it makes me want to punch someone on the throat.

8It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 pm

NuggetandSkull

Kookie wrote:You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

No one is saying that this piece of paper is going to solve everything.

But isn't it a good place to start?

One second you say a piece of paper can't do anything, the next second you're telling me to go to Palestine and do it yourself.

In all honesty, when people like you try to talk about world issues, it makes me want to punch someone on the throat.
You have to remember that distance to a situation greatly diminishes its impact on an individual. I mean, look at the Sandy Hook shooting. People were distraught for a short while but soon that became a non-issue for the people that were literally unaffected and it disappeared out of the public's mind the further they were from it. It's the 'it's not my problem' mentality.

I'm in the camp of 'f**k the politics, just help people' and quite frankly, if I had disposable income, I'd be making donations to help people out, but for now I'm limited to community work. That being said, I find it hard to be apathetic towards what is going on. Innocents are suffering. That alone is enough for me to try and get the word out. Even with the underlying politics and history behind the conflict, that doesn't mean we should stop caring. Battles rage today due to the actions or beliefs of individuals long since dead. Those that don't fight because they refuse to shouldn't be given disdain simply because they happen to be in the area where the conflict resides. I'll extend my help however I can because people are worth helping, not because I believe I can stop the conflict.

9It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Kookie

Kookie

That's what I'm talking about.

I've already made a $154 dollar donation to the cause. I'd make more, but I come across the same challenge, I'm fairly poor.

10It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:12 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

*Meanwhile, In the white house...*
*Agent 1 is seen bursting through the door, inside the work office of the president.*
Agent 1: Mr.president, Sir!
*The president is seen writing on a piece of paper, next to it is a large stack of papers.*
President: What now? Can't you see I'm working?
Agent 1: Sorry, Sir, But We received more letters in the mail box, Sir.
President: Are all of the letters the same thing?
Agent 1: Yes, sir, They are all about the situation in Gaza, Palestine.
President: How much are these letters?
Agent 1: About 1,000, Sir.
*The president Rubs his eyes as he gives a small sigh.*
President: When will these letters end...?
*What shall the president do? Shall the president help the people or will he ignore the situation?*
Its interactive, so you can make up whats going on or just ignore this. I have to agree with kookie here, atleast sending a letter to the president may change things, who knows?

11It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

*How to send letters that make the US do anything, adding in one word*

Agent 1: But Mr. President sir!
President: What now?
Agent 1: The letters also say our ECONOMY will be in terrible danger if we do nothing!
*Mr. President becomes extremely shocked, mouth agape as he shouts
President: Well why didn't you say that in the first place!? Our ECONOMY is in danger!
Agent 1: What should we do sir!?
President: We'll start another illegal war! Uhhh...
*The president rubs his temples, thinking for a moment.
President: Israel has uhhh... killed US citizen in Palestine and uhhh... some general sergeant! Yeah! We can forge that!
Agent 1: Wonderful idea sir! The US citizens and Palestines will think we care about their safety!
President: When all we really care about is protecting our MONEY!
*Both of them laugh with a "Hawhawhaw!" as they stroke their villainous moustaches.
President: Yeah we will even be able to hid the raping and accidental civilian shooting our troops do anyway. Send our most violent guys there! Their like the Israels! But they have the american flag and prefer democracy and american freedom so technically their nothing like them!
Agent 1: Right you are sir! This will aid out ECONOMY greatly! I'll get the boys working on it right away!

12It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

wow man, just wow.
I tried to make things fun for once and what I see is this:
"President: Israel has uhhh... killed US citizen in Palestine and uhhh... some general sergeant! Yeah! We can forge that!"
Can someone Please Lock this post? I think things are getting out of hand, even with what I am reading, Just wow man, thats low.  Crying or Very sad 

13It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 am

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

Obviously you haven't read American history with forgery to start wars and are as gullible as the rest of them.

And yeah this thread should be locked. Considering all the narrow minded arguments and nationalism being promoted in this shite pile.

Might as well have someone delete the thread as well. Considering donations and signatures don't do anything.

14It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:37 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

I have, but I am willing to ignore it, but what I'm seeing is just low.
I mean, I wanted the whole scene to be nice without someone making things worse.
I just wanted it to be a fun little game, But I guess It's telling me I shouldn't.
and yes, I have read about the FBI doing stuff like given citizens LSD and stuff like that, But I'm willing to forgive and forget, So please, What you are doing is just low man, just low. Sad 

15It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 am

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

Yeah can you shove that pity up your own arse? Telling the truth isn't 'low.'

Thats like saying telling a teacher on that kid who is beating that other kid up is 'low' because it's a horrible scene that you don't want to know but want to let happen anyway to make you happy.

If anything you're low for wanting to be ignorant of it.

16It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

If You really are going to be "That Guy" then I see no reason to continue.
1. Being that you are rude.
2. I try to make things a little fun.
3. It is possible that doing this would help, or at least try.
Duck, please don't be "That Guy", Because I'm a nice guy, I don't want people to be rude and you are being "That Guy" So please stop and try to think what you are effecting here, by the people of the forum and what the people will think of you. Just think what you are creating here. I don't want you to change that easily like that, so please, think before you speak, it can help.

17It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 am

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

I'm not being that guy. You're simply painting me as the bad guy and want me to apologise for nothing.
I'm not being rude, I'm direct and don't sugar coat my words.
You did makes things fun but then you ruined it yourself.
And it did help, until yet again you ruined the feel yourself by attacking me with "Oh you are so low!"

And honestly I couldn't care what people on the forums think of me. If they want to be ignorant and stupid and shout at me for showing them the truth then they can. But I won't sugar coat my words or lie on anything. So people can come to me knowing I'm trying to be truthful.

Lumping me in a group as "Oh no! THAT GUY HOW HORRIBLE!" Makes you look like a child. So if you would stop that silly game that would be nice. Because your "That Guy" idea is idiotic and makes no sense and has no context to work on.

Also nice Dr. Breen quote.

18It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Kookie

Kookie

Creepy, you seem like one of those guys that are like "Wow America is a terrible place they hate us wow they steal our money wow they don't care about us.".

When in reality this is partly true, people like to exaggerate it to play the "oppressed" people. Like you are right now. "America won't do anything wow".

You seem like one of those 12 year olds (No offence, speaking my mind.) that says "The world is fucked up, there are no good people, the Governments of Society hate us, f**k the world".

19It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:25 pm

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

I'm not "raging at the machine" I'm stating what they do and have always done. Every government is shitty in some way. America just seem to invent new reasons to not like them. And I don't think the people are bad. I think the majority of people in their collection hiding behind the president have nothing better to do then create a circle jerk of shite where they continue to approve things that make it good for big business and shitter for the regular joe (Which you can find out easily with some digging on the subject.)

If you would, say, actually research this instead of sitting on your current high horse you would know.

20It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Optio

Optio
Operator

Please split this argument up, both of you.

21It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Kookie

Kookie

Uninformed society haters

everywhere

22It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:22 pm

CreepyYellowDuck

CreepyYellowDuck

Thats my line.

23It only takes five minutes... Empty Re: It only takes five minutes... Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

Locking this thread because it's on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum