Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unban Request - Optio [Denied]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unban Request - Optio [Denied] Empty Unban Request - Optio [Denied] Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:59 am

Optio

Optio
Operator

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

Your Steam Name: [FG] Optio Decanus Morpheus

Who banned you?: Fluffy

Why?: (Supposed) Metagame, and attempting to justify metagame.

Why should we unban you?: Due to the fact when I was saying 'I metagamed' soon after, I told him I was kidding, and that I didn't, although later on the server, around 10:25, I found that the base Padder, Jack and I were in belonged to the Lambda, Padder said we had to leave the base, so we did, we went outside, etcetera.

From there, Fluffy came along and starting talking to Padder, about my supposed metagame, because she thought he was the 'suspect', due to the fact he thought he was the owner of the base for the short time, but I stepped up and said it was my joke, not his, I never had a full sit with Cyanide Girafee, and other people who could prove me or Cyanide were telling the truth, Fluffy just said 'You are going to get banned now, okay?' and I attempted to say that I was joking, obviously she thought I wasn't joking, and never actually called anybody up who could help me during the little 'sit' that was set up, all that was said was 'Two people witnessed you metagame, Cherub and Cyanide.'

My first point, was Cherub was NOT there, Cherub was NOT in the game during the sit, nor during the joke of sorts, and he could NOT have witnessed the supposed metagame if he wasn't there, my second point, was Cyanide could have crafted any of the logs that he sent, even edited or deleted some of it... He never made a ban request either.

Thank you for reading.

Optio Decanus Morpheus

2Unban Request - Optio [Denied] Empty Re: Unban Request - Optio [Denied] Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:17 am

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Optio Decanus Morpheus wrote:Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

Your Steam Name: [FG] Optio Decanus Morpheus

Who banned you?: Fluffy

Why?: (Supposed) Metagame, and attempting to justify metagame.

Why should we unban you?: Due to the fact when I was saying 'I metagamed' soon after, I told him I was kidding, and that I didn't, although later on the server, around 10:25, I found that the base Padder, Jack and I were in belonged to the Lambda, Padder said we had to leave the base, so we did, we went outside, etcetera.

From there, Fluffy came along and starting talking to Padder, about my supposed metagame, because she thought he was the 'suspect', due to the fact he thought he was the owner of the base for the short time, but I stepped up and said it was my joke, not his, I never had a full sit with Cyanide Girafee, and other people who could prove me or Cyanide were telling the truth, Fluffy just said 'You are going to get banned now, okay?' and I attempted to say that I was joking, obviously she thought I wasn't joking, and never actually called anybody up who could help me during the little 'sit' that was set up, all that was said was 'Two people witnessed you metagame, Cherub and Cyanide.'

My first point, was Cherub was NOT there, Cherub was NOT in the game during the sit, nor during the joke of sorts, and he could NOT have witnessed the supposed metagame if he wasn't there, my second point, was Cyanide could have crafted any of the logs that he sent, even edited or deleted some of it... He never made a ban request either.

Thank you for reading.

Optio Decanus Morpheus

You aren't exactly saying why we should unban you.

Regardless metagaming is metagaming, the ban is 2 days.

http://www.Brilliant.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum