Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Apologies To The Community

+5
Scelyne
The Ninja Spy
the $oul keeper
Cherub
Kemerd
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Apologies To The Community Empty My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 am

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Lately I've been under a lot of stress, guidelines, restrictions, and people's opinions, hate, and disagreement have been shooting me down. I've been acting rash, doing a lot of things incorrectly, ignoring my staff and players, my friends at this point. I've spoken with a lot of people, Ferub leaving, Raspberry leaving, people's opinions, and it's sort of waken me up. I've been doing things other people's ways, and personally these ways have always failed, so I shouldn't follow them, right? Sidetracking aside, from now on I'm going to working my hardest to get everyone's opinions and thoughts in, be more open, talk more, provide some more roleplay, restrict it less, and be the Free community we were meant to be.

Once more, I'm sorry for any and all grief I have caused.

Hopefully we can shed the restrictions and guidelines others have placed upon us, and make our own goddamn guideline, free of restrictions. (Within legitimate roleplay, of course.)

Thanks for Reading,
Your Friend (Hopefully), and Owner,
Kemerd.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

2My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:22 am

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

-coddles-
We love you, Kemerd. <3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

3My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:31 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

Logs with kem:
Logs with raspberry:

4My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:33 am

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I cry I cry every time

5My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 am

Scelyne

Scelyne

Thanks for being a great host, Kem. c:

Oh, and, Ferub is leaving?

6My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:14 pm

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

Yea, he left, one of the reasons being he didn't get SA and went ape sh*t crazy since sparky got it.
I'm not saying that the way he acted was wrong, but he needs to realize that you can't get everything in life, you just gotta deal with what you have and at least show some respect to those who has taken something you wanted in life. I wanted to be an application manager but fluffy was able to beat me to it, at first, I had a mixture of anger and greed in me, but later I came to realize that I must accept it, and that's how it went. Also, congrats fluffy for getting it.

7My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Ferub

Ferub
Operator

the $oul keeper wrote:Yea, he left, one of the reasons being he didn't get SA and went ape sh*t crazy since sparky got it.
I'm not saying that the way he acted was wrong, but he needs to realize that you can't get everything in life, you just gotta deal with what you have and at least show some respect to those who has taken something you wanted in life. I wanted to be an application manager but fluffy was able to beat me to it, at first, I had a mixture of anger and greed in me, but later I came to realize that I must accept it, and that's how it went. Also, congrats fluffy for getting it.
'

I did not leave because I did not get SA, again.

DDo NOT make false truths about me.

8My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 pm

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

That is what I wanted to hear.... Words of wisdom. :3

9My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 pm

8BitsBear

8BitsBear

Sincerely I though I was the only idiot who though that kemerd changed before these people came and embarqued in my journey to retrieve our precious kemerd the way he was.

10My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Kookie

Kookie

8bitsbear...

no offence....

everytime you talk...

-snip-

NO OFFENCE

11My Apologies To The Community Empty Re: My Apologies To The Community Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Be nice Kookie.

http://www.Brilliant.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum