Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MikeyBroski's MPF app!

2 posters

Should I get MPF whitelist?

MikeyBroski's MPF app! Vote_lcap100%MikeyBroski's MPF app! Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
MikeyBroski's MPF app! Vote_lcap0%MikeyBroski's MPF app! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MikeyBroski's MPF app! Empty MikeyBroski's MPF app! Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Mikey-Broski

Mikey-Broski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57942252

Steam Name: MikeyBroski

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 16

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Micheal Anderson but will turn him into an MPF for joining and frequently use MPF when needed to due to the current lack of MPF. When the lack dies down, I will use Vortigaunt.

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 hour, but will definitely play more, and have plenty of experience with other servers counting 2 years.

Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: Because in Orwellian dystopias it is very interesting to play as the oppression. Plus the lack of MPF I see on the server.

Have you ever been a Metropolice Officer before?: Plenty of times, 3-4 times on other servers.

Have you read the CCA guide?: Not the offical Cloud 16 one or the servers, but after I post this app I will immediately go read it.

Character Biography: Micheal Anderson with born and raised in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States. He lived a peaceful and quite childhood and loved his parents very much. When Anderson finished high school, he planned on going to college and becoming a software engineer and make some cool cash. However, Anderson's plans were foiled when the Combine Empire invaded Earth and enslaved the entire species. Miraculously Anderson and his family survived, but unfortunately the Combine separated the family when Anderson was moved to City 17 and his parents being moved to 45, finally his grandparents to City 8. Anderson soon grown tired of the oppression but was to scared to resist the Combine's tyranny. Eventually he decided to bow down before the Orwellian reign and joined the ranks of the MPF in hopes of gaining more rights...

A citizen attempts to hit you on the head with a large metal pole, what do you do? Use it in a roleplay example format:

*Story begins with MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 patrolling the sidewalk near the little ally with the grass and bench by the store and apartments.

Unknown Anti-citizen would run from the apartment's door and slam the officer in the head with the large pole in his hands!

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 <:: "OH HELL!"

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 would jump backwards as far as he could but would still be hit by the pole in the face mask given the man's trajectory, stumbling back and whipping out his stunstick, setting it to medium, still unbalanced.

Unknown Anti-citizen would charge again and beam the officer in the chest.

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 would quickly deflect the pole with his left arm somewhere right of him, then would move foward and slam his stunstick on the anti-citizen's nose.

Unknown Anti-citizen would hold his nose, and back up stumbling a little bit, then sprint away from the officer!

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 would reach for his radio and click his button and talk with the fellow unit to alert them of the dangerous man on the loose while in a full-blown sprint chasing the man.

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 radios in <:: "This is unit 336! Code 28!: 647E is now Code 17F and evading arrest!"

MPF:C17.JURY.DVL.357 radios in <:: "Amputate, make sure he's 100% sterile, now!"

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 radios in <:: "Copy, administering final verdict!"

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 would patch up his stunstick as the citizen runs down a long road, and pull out his 9MM USP .Match and take good aim down the sights, holding his breathe to perfect the aim, and line the barrel with the citizen's head, firing one round accurately, then spray and praying the rest.

*The citizen lies cold and dead on the ground, lifeless..

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 sighs deeply, and approaches the body, putting another bullet in the man's head, then would flick safety on, and holster the weapon keeping the safety cover on to avoid theft, and confirm the kill, clicking the button his radio...

MPF:C17.JURY.05.336 radios in <:: "Final verdict adminstered, DB is being cleaned up."

MPF:C17.JURY.DVL.357 radios in <:: "10-4. Good work, now move it!"

You're an RCT, and there are no other units on, would go guy outside to patrol?: Just because there is no units on gives me no right to patrol as an RCT. Plus doing so is just retarded. It's asking for suicide.

An officer of the CCA walks into the room, what do you do as an 05 or lower?: Immediately salute the officer without further delay, dropping whatever I am doing, and keep still and keep the fear inside me to show respect.

A citizen takes out a gun from his bag, and hands it to you, saying that he is turning in contraband, what do you do?: Confirm with high-command if either to amputate the man for possession of contraband, interrogation, or give him his loyalty points and walk away. If there is no high-command present, interrogation, but only using torture if absolutely necessary to see where he found the weapon. (I intend on joining the Jury division if this server has one, if not, whatever does the amps/executions, if there is non, just Union/Helix.)

An anti-citizen is spotted in the city! What do you do?: If the anti-citizen is well-armed, aim my weapon first before he/she gets a chance with their fire-arm and tell them not to IMMEDIATELY drop it in the next three seconds or be amputated, if unarmed, restrain and follow original procedure. Also calling for back-up if I get the chance to grab my radio.

As an 04, a higher up tells you to amputate an anti-citizen, how would you go about doing this?: Depends on the back story of my character. Since I was just a computer wiz ICly, I'd probably be scared pretty shitless yet wouldn't be to hesitant if I was experienced with it and/or wasn't the biggest tender heart.

There is an exogen breach, what do you do?: Exogen breaches are known to be an always Overwatch Transhuman Arm based situation, but would immediately begin gunning down any Antlions I possibly could and alert the other units and see with the high commands if overwatch is required, if no high commands are present, would just call em' in.

List the types of contraband with examples and levels:

Green: Non-UU branded food, Non-UU branded clothing, Spray paint, etc.

Yellow: Radios, Medical supplies, Zip-ties, etc.

Red: Firearms, ammunition for firearms, grenades/bombs, etc.

What does 10-4 mean?: Copy/Understood/Yes/etc

What does 11-22 mean?: Contraband.

What does 10-103M mean?: Disturbance by mental unfitness.

Do you think you can properly roleplay an agent of the Combine?: Yes, I truly do.

Do you accept that if you fail in your duty to roleplay this whitelist properly, it can be taken away?: Yes.

An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?: Alright.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Micheal Anderson

DATE OF BIRTH: 1982, July 2nd.

CURRENT DATE: 7/31/14 (Lol, use the date of today)

PHYSICAL TRAITS: Light muscular build, average thick figure, white american.

NOTABLE SKILLS: Is fairly strong, has a good hint of intelligence.

REASON FOR APPLYING: I wish to serve and protect civilized society, whatever it takes, for the Union.

BLOOD TYPE: A+

LOYALIST POINTS: 0

2MikeyBroski's MPF app! Empty Re: MikeyBroski's MPF app! Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

Luminous

+support great guy, great role player

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum