Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Jinxed

Steam ID:

Steam Name:
Jinxed

How old are you? (OPTIONAL):

Most Commonly Used Character(s):
Yorik 'Raven' Yokovitch
MPF:C17.UNION.RCT.818
How long have you been playing on the server?:
1 week

Why do you want Tooltrust?
I would like tooltrust because, I would like to have better experience and exceed to the maximum roleplay potential. Aswell as making a comfortable outpost and such.

Last edited by Jinxed on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Re: Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Nice try but you put no characters down

3Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Re: Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Jinxed

What do you mean I put no characters down? Yorik 'Raven' Yokovitch is my character and I put that...

4Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Re: Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:17 pm

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

Oh I didn't see it sorry

5Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Re: Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Luminous

Very Trust worthy great Role player Great Player +Support

6Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Empty Re: Tool Trust App- Jinxed [Accepted] Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

ACCEPTED.

Talk to a Super Admin to receive your flags!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum