Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luminous REDONE MPF APPLICATION [Accepted]

+4
Dave johnson
Icewolf
Jinxed
Luminous
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luminous REDONE MPF APPLICATION [Accepted] Empty Luminous REDONE MPF APPLICATION [Accepted] Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Luminous

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50313758

Steam Name: Luminous

How old are you? (OPTIONAL): 15

Most Commonly Used Character(s): Astered 'blackblood' Yokovitch

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 1 Week

Why do you want to become a Metro police Officer?:  I would like to have new role play experience other than a resistance and citizen role play. I also love how much role play there is on the server and would be honored to be apart of the combine role play.

Have you ever been a Metro police Officer before?: I have on many other servers.

Have you read the CCA guide?: Yes.

Character Biography: Astered Yokovitch grew up on the streets as a kid fighting for his life for food and water until he was about fifteen and was adopted he was then taken in by a Russian mobster family that were very wealthy and lived in the top class neighborhoods, when he was twenty he met the love of his life and were married in college. They lived a normal lie until the combine came into power and took over every city, Astered kept his wife safe no matter what he would always make sure she was safe and healthy. Two years into the combine rule Astered's wife got sick with the flu and was not able to treat it well he would have to take care of her for the rest of his life so he got many jobs to stay afloat and be able to get food so he could feed her, he decided to join the UNION so that he would be able to have better benefits to keep her alive.

A citizen attempts to hit you on the head with a large metal pole, what do you do? Use it in a roleplay example format: /me would be hit in the back of the head the helmet taking most of the damage, I would fall back reaching for my gun at an attempt to kick the man away and take a shot in the leg.
/me would then radio for back up if successful and detain the man.

You're an RCT, and there are no other units on, would go guy outside to patrol?: I would not be allowed to pass the combine wall as a RCT.

An officer of the CCA walks into the room, what do you do as an 05 or lower?: I would salute the officer and wait for his command to lower my hand.

A citizen takes out a gun from his bag, and hands it to you, saying that he is turning in contraband, what do you do?:  I would take the weapon and decide how many loyalist points he would receive for the contraband and then ask him to apply I would open up my data pad and type in the information and giving him the LP.

An anti-citizen is spotted in the city! What do you do?: I would radio for back up saying Code 647E: Anti-Citizen wait till other MPF would arrive then move in to tie the Anti-Citizen waiting for further orders.

As an 04, a higher up tells you to amputate an anti-citizen, how would you go about doing this?: I would listen to his orders and have the citizen tied and searched then I would finish the citizen with a bullet to the head and then rid of the body.

There is an exogen breach, what do you do?: Radio for back up where the breach was and wait for the back up clearing the area of citizens and waiting for orders.

List the types of contraband with examples and levels: Level 1 _ Green, Level 2 _ Yellow, Level 3 _ Red, Level 1 Consists of Bleach, UU brand books,Large Soda, Metro police Supplements, Spray Paint, Vegtible Oil, Non-Branded UU-Foods. Level 2 consists of Combine Locks, Handheld Radio, Health Kits, Health Vials, Stationary Radio, Steroids, Zip Ties, Whiskey, Beer, Non-Issued Universal Colthing. Level 3 consists of Flash Grenades, HE Grenades, Smoke Grenade, Resistance/Medic Uniforms, 9mm Pistol Bullets, SMG Bullets, 12ga Buckshot Cartridges, Pulse-Rifle Energy Rounds, Dark Energy Ball, .357 Rounds, Crossbow Bolts, Rocket Missles, 9mm Pistol, MP7/SMG, Combine SPAS-12 Shotgun, Overwatch Standard Issued Pulse-Rifle [AR2], .357 Magnum, Crossbow, RPG.  

What does 10-4 mean?: Copy.

What does 11-22 mean?: Contraband.

What does 10-103M mean?: Subject is mentally unfit.

Do you think you can properly role play an agent of the Combine?: Yes.

Do you accept that if you fail in your duty to role play this white list properly, it can be taken away?: Yes.

An administrator tells you to void a situation, what would you say?: I would say alright and not disagree.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC INFORMATION

NAME OF APPLICANT: Asterd Yokovitch

DATE OF BIRTH: 8/28/1985

CURRENT DATE: 7/25/89

PHYSICAL TRAITS: 5.9/White/Brown boot's/Brown hair/Scar on right cheek/ Blue Citizen jumpsuit/Metro Police Vest/

NOTABLE SKILLS: Great aim, sprinting, jumping.

REASON FOR APPLYING: I would love to have a chance to be apart of an amazing police community and learn more about the law doing so.

BLOOD TYPE: A

LOYALIST POINTS: 5

Last edited by Kemerd on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally left something out of a very important sentance)

Jinxed

+Support, Good rper, nice application.

Icewolf

+Support, a great RPer, a nice person, a well write application. I think he deserves this one.

Dave johnson

Dave johnson

+support Great application great roleplayer a good guy you deserve this.

waterboy11

+support, great app, good at rp.

The Ninja Spy

The Ninja Spy

I have never seen you on our servers so I can't decide.

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Luminous wrote:Why do you want to become a Metropolice Officer?: I would like to have new Roleplay experience other than a resistance. I also love how much Roleplay tehre is on the server and would be honored to be apart of the combine rp.

You ever thought about Citizen RP?

http://www.Brilliant.com

Luminous

When I said that I also ment to put other than citizen role play the default role play alot of people citizen role play and some times it is not balanced. are you trying to be funny?

Last edited by Luminous on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Its a sentance)

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

Accepted.

Ask a SA ingame for your whitelist.

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum