Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

First Mega Monday:

I'm here to make an announcement for the all new;

Mega Monday!

Which is an event that will take place on 7/21/14 as a revamp to FG, we will be having a new event every hour!

What will take place - EDT

12PM - Grand Opening of Mega Monday!
This is the time when everybody hops onto the server all at once for the start of the fun (if you haven't already), this is also the moment when we will get the people whom we have invited (however many that may be) to join! Hopefully, we can get at least 20 dedicated members, including myself and the staff team, to join. We might even end up getting even more people, if we invite our friends right! (Even 12 is a great number, but 20 tends to increase roleplay and make it much more fun for everyone!) Everyone who joins will receive a warm welcome, cookies, a hug, warm milk, and even a chance to win some fun ingame prizes!

1PM - PAC 3 GIVEAWAY - One lucky place will be selected to win PAC3 for free! This will be done by /pming a certain player on the server (me) a number between 0 and 100! The 3 players closest to the number I select beforehand wins!

2PM - UNION SCAVENGER HUNT - The universal union has lost several boxes, which contain objects of important value. CCA officers will overlook citizen teams of 4 to figure out the location of these boxes, find them, and turn them in. The team to find the most boxes will all win loyalist points and tokens as gratitude from the CA!

3PM - RATIONS - Normal event really, go to the trainstation and collect your rations, maybe even make some friends along the way!

4PM - MURDERER - A strange person has appeared in City 17, his / her goal is to kill every person in City 17, the last survivor / and or / the person who figures out the identity of the killer and kills her/him.

5PM - ROGUE - A unit, fresh out of the rank of 04, has split away from the Combine, going rogue to join the ranks of freedom? As a unit, find this rogue combine, and take her down.

6PM - FACTORY - Citizens work a factory cycle.

7PM - EARTHQUAKE - There is an EarthQuake in City 17! Several buildings have collasped, and all power has gone out. Beware of aftershocks!

8PM - NECROTICS! - There is a necrotic outbreak in City 17! Retreat to the terminal hotel as a citizen, to be protected by the Combine, or as a CCA, push the necrotics back to the hell they came from!

9PM - DISEASED - There is a report of a strange disease in City 17! The last survivors wins a special rank on the forums, along with PAC 3! (This is coded, thanks to Atebite, it's an actually disease that will catch if you're standing near someone, the only way you will be able to know is if you start coughing, it will slowly drain your health. There will be one vaccine put somewhere on the map.)

If you have any suggestions, be sure to suggest them, as there are two more slots for events!

Note: This is in EDT, so try to plan ahead if in another timezone.

Get ready,
Regards,
Your Owner,
Kemerd.

Last edited by Kemerd on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 8 times in total

http://www.freedomroleplay.com

2Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:43 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Massive riot takes place as the citizens are trying to spark a revolution, you may watch your friends die as a citizen or help them in the cause, and as a CCA you must remind the citizens why it's called the Seven Hour War.

The CCA have pinpointed the rebel base in the sewers and are staging all out warfare against it, as a rebel you must defend what you have to keep the resistance alive, and as a CCA you must stomp out the flame before it can spread any further.

3Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 am

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

The massive riot would sound like a fun event idea, but I don't think it's likely, maybe a CCA sweep could happen, though.

4Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 am

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

I can give out a game Kem, im totally rolling in the dosh right now.

JK.

I have gun monkeys, ign gave it a 1.1.

Brilliant

http://www.Brilliant.com

5Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

The_Chief113 wrote: The CCA have pinpointed the rebel base in the sewers and are staging all out warfare against it, as a rebel you must defend what you have to keep the resistance alive, and as a CCA you must stomp out the flame before it can spread any further.

No, just no please.

If that happens it's total metagaming if I ever saw it, and nobody even knows about the Resistance Base in the sewers anyway, especially the CCA because literally no citizen knows about it and not enough have been down there to report it. ;c

It's so far off the map too and mind you, hidden in the actual sewers themselves.

Besides, all they assume is down there are citizens, and smelly water.

But I would like to agree that a rebel event would be cool, starring my team of badass allies. c:

6Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty The Sole Survivor Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

Well the virus event kicked off the end of the Mega Monday, and it started with just a cough, like so many downfalls, just a cough. It spread like wildfire till the sick were forced to fend for themselves and the healthy kept in the apartments away from the sick, eventually a vaccine was made(at the point of me writing this the box with the vaccines is in the apartment and needs to be removed -_-) and only one person was given the vaccine the last non sick person Violet Davis, or Viomi on the forums and on Steam. Not sure if there was a reward, but if there is that's the winner of the Virus event.

7Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Sparky

Sparky

Brilliant

8Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Sparky

Sparky

Brilliant

9Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Kemerd

Kemerd
Owner

We'll know be holding this "mega monday" every monday!

Suggest some new events here!

10Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Empty Re: Freedom Roleplay's Mega Monday! Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 am

the $oul keeper

the $oul keeper

7PM-(It will be set around midnight, in-game) A huge earthquake hits the city causing every power in the city to shut down. Some of the building collapse after the earthquake hit and a sudden surge of energy hits the city, causing things like flashlights, Radios, any type of machine would stop working. The city is flooded with total darkness and the CCA are unable to make contact with their units. 2 refugees are found dead, one being at the sewers/tunnels and the other in the town square with a note on him/her, The note reads: "Darkness will consume this land, Death will follow the souls around it, Soon, the flames will die out from its last breath, for this will be the end. -T" A string of events happen in the city and sewers/tunnels. It is now a fight to survive, For who ever killed the 2 refugees, This person seems to be looking for blood. (For this event, a randomly selected user will be the Killer and will go around the city killing off every one but 1 person in the city. its a no PK so you may use your everyday character. the killer will act like your everyday shitzen and/or combine and there will be clues scattered around the city and sewers/Tunnels on who this killer is. like it said, You are not allowed to use radios and flashlight, pretty much any machine you come across. the person who survives or has found enough clues to pinpoint who the killer is, will receive a reward by the choice of kemerd. admins are not allowed to use observer or any form of admin commands during this event, however, if someone is stuck or lost an item by accident or in any admin situation, then the admins are allowed to use the commands to help the user in need. if anyone, and this includes the admins, is seen using flashlights, radios, or any type of machine that can be used to contact someone will be marked as Dead and will will no longer be in the event, this includes PM's, as it meant to give the feel of being alone, not knowing what will happen or who you can trust. OOC will also be locked during the event, In order to prevent users from trying to give hints to other users. I hope everyone has fun in this event.  Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]