Freedom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Gaming's, Half Life 2 Roleplay! Welcome to the combine occupied world of Earth!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinion of the new map

+4
Thekmim101
Sparky
Kookie
The_Chief113
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opinion of the new map Empty Opinion of the new map Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:07 pm

The_Chief113

The_Chief113

I saw that the map was changed to city 33 and wanted to test it out myself in single player, the layout is somewhat confusing with a subway being the main connection between the two halves of the urban part of the map, and the only way I could find to reach the outlands was through a teleporter in a rebel base, that doesn't seem to be accessible, I had tried the button to leave said base and it doesn't seem to function properly either. It also as Kem had mentioned in the map description has the "white landscape" bug which is a glitch with the lighting that causes glaring white cover over most textures, I have found that some of the ambient effects like the rebel teleporter spinning around as you are being teleported while nice has a occasional bug where one of the "rings" spins without actually moving. Mostly though it seems the map is just too big for the small player count we are running already, I personally think we might need to hold off till a later date when we have a larger more constant community and update the map maybe, add some other cool easter eggs and ambient stuff (I liked the Crowbar HAHA)
Just post your opinion on the map below
l
l
l
V

2Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Kookie

Kookie

I like it, but I feel it's not suitable for RP.

It's too big, imo.

It's a great map and would be great with a 20-30 playerbase, but it's too big right now.

XP

3Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Sparky

Sparky
She's only my friend but we sorta had sex on my other friend's couch.

Its a good map

http://www.Brilliant.com

4Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 am

Thekmim101

Thekmim101
Operator

^

5Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ

Queen Fluffy (っ◕ヮ◕)っ
Application Manager

I like it.

As a Helix though i'm kinda pissed there's no Medbay. (。・_・。)

6Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Cherub

Cherub
Administrator

where are our dvl offices ;c

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rMbuY6JMW9mW82JH9Rqgg

7Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Scelyne

Scelyne

I think the city is pretty gigantic and fun to explore if you don't know the map, and there's a lot more space for citizens. The thing is, the Nexus is pretty underwhelming, and isn't as good as the previous map's nexus. If it had a better Nexus, though, this would absolutely be my favorite HL2RP city map. And, there isn't really any slums district of the map, so it's pretty citizen focused.

8Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Sparky

Sparky

I like the fact that the map has textures and no broken light maps Wink Wink

9Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:16 pm

King Hudy

King Hudy

Sparky wrote:I like the fact that the map has textures and no broken light maps Wink Wink
Brilliant.
Fixed it for you.

10Opinion of the new map Empty Re: Opinion of the new map Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:50 am

Sparky

Sparky

turning off bloom seemed to fix it anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum